March 5, 2012
My scars remind me of how you and I have drifted. You're selfish, while I'm selfless. We're like the earth and the sky, we can never meet half way.
After last nights event, I realized you and I have drifted. I realized how different you've become. You're like this beast, ready to tear apart everything in its way...even if might do you good. I am not afraid, I fought back cuz if i wanted to I could have torn you into pieces. Hearing your screams the whole weekend wasn't what I was looking forward to...but on the last day I just couldn't stand it. You can't threaten everyone and expect us to be scared cuz we aren't.
You want to be friends with the bad influences, go ahead. Your life your rules since you think you're always right. You don't want to compromise yet you want the rest of the world to do that for you.
One word for this, Hypocrite. That is what you are. Open your eyes and see how much pain you've inflicted onto your family. wake up.
Then after everything, a sorry doesn't help and giving a loser excuse makes it worse. You need help just say so..I'll make sure you get it.
You call me selfish, being the oldest I am useless...but let me tell you, I am no God. I am not an angel either and i can't control events. I have become selfish cuz when I cut my limbs for you..it dint matter to you cuz for you tit was what I am SUPPOSED to do..but let me tell you, its not a duty its a choice. Many wouldn't have, but I did.
I love you, I still do after all you're the little baby I used to carry around as a child. You dressed like me, you wanted to do everything I did and go everywhere I go. Unfortunately you dint pick up the good habits.
I wish you'd just be honest and say honestly whats in your head. I'm sick of everything.
You might be bigger than me, but remember i am still older and my rage is much stronger than yours. Difference is I am better than you.
I will not let the vicious world take advantage of my weakness and use it against me. I'll fight my own negativity and I am proud to say I'm winning, unlike you.
I've become numb, to all the pain, to all the scars and to all that you say. It doesn't affect me. Its like the boy who cries wolf. I wish you never cried wolf and lied, cuz now even if the wolf is there its hard for me to believe.
I've been hurt numerous times by the people I loved the most in life, and I've learnt that letting go is the key.
Yes I may be lonely, I may not have people I can open up to, I may not have anyone to cry on..but I am happy cuz I at least have myself. I am not lost.
Please realize that you need to fix your attitude, cuz its suffocating everyone.
One day, there might just be enough blood on the floor and a dead body to teach you a lesson not to take knives so lightly. When you actually might accidently or out of rage kill someone, trust me you'll be shitting bricks cuz you'd be scared out of your mind. That is when, I'll see the ego in your eyes turn to fear.
I am stronger than you think. You think I need to depend on you cuz my love for you is my weakness. But you are wrong...cuz I'm going to prove to you that your love for me is your weakness.
Have a taste of your medicine, I'm warning you its bitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment