Today I went into my room, and right on top of my pillow there was a white bag with something in it :)
I was confused for a bit, and then I went over and saw that there was a little pink paper heart tied with a ribbon to the thing that was in the bag.
The tag read: " HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SWEETUMS =P Love: Charan, Zhen, Jo, Sashi, Leonard."
I was so touched. When I actually saw what my present was I was SO FREAKING HAPPY ! :)
They got me this rockstar kinda clutch, something I've always wanted. They really didn't have to I mean they are always there for me and that's more than enough. So they made my day!
Love you lot to bits <3
Here's how the bag looks like:
And this is how you hold it, and I love the details handle :)
This year has been excellent so far, I'm not complaining really.
Presents I've gotten this year are:
--> Long, blue feather earrings from Daim
--> This wonderful bag from the lot mentioned above
--> Godiva chocolate, caramel salted :)
--> A dress from my uncle
--> Mom got me a few things
--> The blue necklace, and the lovely artsy postcards from Dhiva
--> the rockstar coffee water bottle from suba as a xmas gift
--> A cake baked by Nimer just for me when I was in the UK
--> Neetu didi got me tops and also the fact she came and hung out with me was a gift by itself.
If I've forgotten anyone, I'm sorry! But thank you all. You've made my year amazing so far :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment