March 5, 2012

Soldier of Fortune.


Helooo world :) *click on the wolf picture to see how cool it really is*

Today is a happy day. Well I got my results for the 2nd Musculoskeleton test and I got a B+!
I'm back to my usual level of scores, comparing it to the 1st test in which I just passed with a C.

I haven't started this weeks exercise routine yet. Partly cuz yesterday my stomach was hurting. And today I didn't end up going to class (luckily there were only 2 from 8-10am) cuz my right shoulder was really hurting and I think I know why.

I've got rehersals with Hustler and his crew for the talk show thing for their final year project for broadcasting. I must say its super fun in the studio...feels like a real TV show. But i honestly think I look fat on TV even after losing weight. Grrr must lose more weight, must reach size 12 goal. I don't want to be skinny, I want to be curvy and fit. Its cuz that is who I am and that is when I'll look my best :)

Today is also the LAST DAY for my stupid progesterone only pills, which means once I'm done and I keep up my workout routine..I'm going to lose more weight and look fitter.

Wednesday: 3.22 km ,would have gone til 5km, but it started to rain :(

Thursday: nothing cuz of the freaking rehersals

Friday: nothing again, cuz of the freaking rehersals

Saturday: 6.00km :) FINALLY!

Sunday: 6.20km :)

Total of the week: 15.42km :( Not my 20km a week but not too bad i guess. Next week I gotta get back to the normal 20km atleast in a week!!

Its been almost a month since I've been exercising and keeping fit and I feel great. I feel so well balanced its amazing!

Adios.

No comments: