March 8, 2012

And every single summer, I'll be the one that you remember.


Helooo Earthlings :)

Today has been a good day. Rehersals for the UTAR students broadcasting project went well. Made some lovely new friends. Tomorrow is the real thing and I'm sure we're gonna do a great job! First time ever I've actually done something in a studio, in front of camera's. But I have a good feeling about it :)

Couldn't go for my walk today, cuz well I kinda came back late from rehersals. Today was nerd mode on day ...cuz we went to Kamal's bookstore to buy some med books and I swear i felt like buying the whole store. love the scent of new books. I spent my RM200 voucher on 3 books. Wanted to get a external hard disk but I think that can wait.

Other than that it has been a good day. I slept like a baby last night, for like 10hrs and had a very weird dream. It involved someone I haven't seen or talked to in a while...and sadly whenever I dream about that person...things start to happen. We'll see how it goes..

Thats is from me for now :) Time to go do a little Anat for now.

goodbye for now, so long.

No comments: