March 9, 2012

i cannot dream, I cannot sleep tonight.


Well after a long time I had a dream of this particular person. And I thought to myself oh no. It was a very interesting dream but weird I realized my mind can perceive such dreams so well that sometimes I feel its real and when I wake up sweaty and confused I realized that it was all just a dream.

Freaky enough, I don't understand how my mind has decided that if in reality something can't happen it plays it to me as a dream.

I must say, I am a little freaked out cuz its been a while since I've had a dream and that too of this particular person.

Usually when I do it either means something related to that person is going to happen or may be my subconscious mind misses that person?

The problem is I don't know which I'd pick.

No comments: