March 14, 2012

You broke my heart and changed my soul, and yeah you left..yeah you left me so heartless.



I've been living on music, which feeds my soul and makes me happy through this painful week. Yeah I stopped my pills and now my freaking uterus keeps cramping and it hurts like I can't even describe it. Imagine someone squeezing on one of your organs while at the same time someone scratching the walls of the organ from the inside. Thats the best I can do to describe the pain.

I've been hanging out with Hustler and his lovely gf yazzy. Went out with them on monday and it was fun. I sheesha-ed after ages and for once it was so smooth and dint hurt my throat. I like their company, the love birds are lovely to hang out with..something different.

While writing physio notes, I stumbled upon female versions of songs such as lollypop, fall for your type and heartless. I have to say the FEMALE VERSION of heartless..I LOVE IT. hence I'm going to put the lyrics here and the video..cuz it pretty much sums up what I feel and my story :)

Heartless-female version


Coldest story ever told,
but the part that they don't know,
you broke my heart and changed my soul,
and yeah you left..
yeah you left me so heartless.


You look at me like doctor evil,
But you brought out the other side,
that I don't know.


And I can't help it,
cuz your the reason,
for the change in me and why my heart turned cold.


you look at me in disbelief,
and haven't figured out why you're alone.
May be it had something to do with the cheating,
sometimes people change like the seasons.


Listen to you now just carrying on,
how i hurt your heart,
like I did you wrong,
but we both know what you did to me,
you'll never find nobody better than me.


So tired of "I'm sorry", 
and it didn't mean shit"
If it didn't mean shit, then why did you do it?


And I'm not saying that I'm so perfect,
But I gave you my heart, and you stomped on it.
So before you go and tell the world that I am so heartless,
just stop for a second and count your fault in this,
think about how you're in this predictament,
Had a girl that loved you hard,
but you ruined it.


Baby I'm gonna tell you tell you like it is,
If you would have been good,
you wouldn't feel like this,
Had to let you go,
Had to break out,
If I didn't do it now,
I would have just broke down.


You need to understand why I'm heartless now,
Just a product of your words and your lies spun around,
Tangled in your web now your so strung out,
Used to love you sincerely,
But you made me so heartless.



Coldest story ever told,
but the part that they don't know,
you broke my heart and changed my soul,
and yeah you left..
yeah you left me so heartless.


Its your fault why I'm so heartless ;)



Well thats the whole song, and this is the last I'm going to write about how broken hearted I am cuz guess what.. I'm pretty heartless now and yes I have YOU to blame thank
* round of applause* 

I'm out,beetches

No comments: