February 28, 2012

Don't forget me, I beg..I remember you said, sometimes it lasts in love..sometimes it hurts instead.

Adele is amazing, I love her voice and the title of this post is my favourite line, from my favourite song by her. Reminds me of a lot of things.

Watched episode 10 of californiacation season 2 and it has been my favourite episode ever! I love Hank moody. He's got something about him :)

This week just started, and I've also started my brisk walks for this week. I'll keep updating the distance on the same blog posts, by editing them

Monday: 2.5+ km. (may be even three) with Joanne!

Tuesday: 4.84 km

Wednesday: We didn't go cuz it rained :(

Thursday: 3.01 km

Saturday: 5.00 km :) hell yeah.

Sunday: 5.00 km \m/

Total kilometers for the week : 20.35 km

To be honest, I'm loving my New Routine! Test is on Friday and I'll def score better than what I did the last time. Have to get my grades back up as well!

Anyways I'm out! xx

No comments: