December 29, 2013

There goes the Fighter.


Here I lie in my sorrow,
Where I dwell in an empty tomorrow,
The journey for truth seems so steep,
I feel I've lost the chance of relief.

I fight for my soul,
Through the valley of darkness,
Where demons prey on my goal,
Where once you tread you leave heartless.

Where are the people who once claimed to love?
Where are they who seemed to be high above?
Have the Angels failed to see,
What earth has become & what it will be?

Time is of the essence,
Forgiveness shall not be granted til,
Free will shall roam,
And selfishness has finally become nil.


For darkness dwells in those who seek,
Those power hungry humans with greed,
Those who have enslaved love, hope and truth from thee,
Shall be chained til they see the light, mercilessly.

Wake up fools blinded by greed,
Don't you see those innocent eyes in need?
Can you not hear their cry for help?
How long can you ignore precious innocent bloodshed?

For I was a victim of darkness led,
By deadly soldiers who were bred from hell,
For now they've left me with scars to heal,
But also with powerful strength growing within me.

What does not kill you,
Only makes you stronger they said,
They forgot to mention that feelings will be dead,
The urge for a fighter to survive is all that will be left.

For now I am a fighter,
Who breaks the wrath of filth,
At heart a writer,
Who writes about truth without any guilt.

No one can prey on my torn soul,
For it is blessed somehow by the hand of God,
Hence I once again feel whole,
Even though I'm forever flawed.

I fight for the weak and enslaved spirits in need,
Regardless of their race,religion or creed,
I am the fighter of the light,
Stay away darkness, beware of my might.


An original by Chandni Kour Rai

NOTE: I know it may not be the best I've written and it may be not as good as any of you write but its from the heart and that is all that matters right?
I didn't plan to write it, I was just feeling very down and something inside me told me to grab a pencil and a paper and the words just flowed through my soul and into my hands and I just wrote and wrote.
Didn't want to share it at first, then I thought what the heck, might as well only like 10 people read my blog that too I am uncertain. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed letting it out of my soul.
You can say it is a reflection of my soul, but really do you want to see that reflection? My soul is tainted and full of complexity. You rather not walk down that path. Hence this little peak into a small part of my very large soul. :)

*picture is not mine or taken by me unless stated, it has been taken from google.

2 comments:

The Tao said...

You have immense potential in You. Stop wallowing in these illusionary sorrows. Don't let your talents go to waste. You're a Healer. The signs are there for you to become one. Start with your Self, first thing. You're a beautiful butterfly ready to emerge from the own cocoon of Negativity you had created for your Self. Time to Wake Up :)

http://www.sukhbirism.com/2014/01/you-are-god-creator-of-your-reality.html

MN said...

wow, Just wow. And you say my writing is good? Like I said before chand, get yourself some better mirrors