October 14, 2013

Let me be your ruler, You can call me queen bee! And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule,Let me live that fantasy.

For starters, I had been really depressed the last few weekends. SO i decided this weekend I'll give myself a treat and go out with some lovely people. I also decided that this friday night, I'm gonna drink and try and enjoy myself. Well I did drink and according to Lauren(the pic above) I'm a disgrace to indians and all people from Klang hahaha.
For starters, I had 1 long island, 1 mojito, 1 killing U softly( it had tequila,nutella,milk,chocolate), quarter of laurens long island sabotaged with tequila (thanks to jeremy) and damn was I high. Trust me, I felt so light headed, and when I walked I felt like I was walking on a cloud. When I turned my head it felt dizzy/blurry/slowmo quite hard to explain. But man it felt good. At first, I thought of emo stuff, the past, the present and the future and I thought oh shit, not again. I can't be emo high. BUT THEN, Lauren and her friends came to get me from where I was sitting and man I had the best time chatting, laughing and making jokes.

Even though I was high, I remember everything that happened that night. I stole a balloon from another club which was closed while leaving. Two guys asked me my number, but three guys took it. Let me explain that later...and USUALLY I WOULD NEVER GIVE MY NUMBER. The people who know me know that I'm a rockstar and only if you're worthy I would give you a chance. But man, being high is so different, the guys wouldn't give up.


First at D'Balcony, Publika... I met two guys. One was E and the other was J. E was a chindian guy, had an ego the size of the moon even though his looks didn't match it. Was slightly narcissitic and over confident and really thought he was the next big thing. I realized, being high increased my skill of observation and I could tell a lot about their personalities..better than I did when I'm sober haha. J was a..WAIT FOR IT *drum roll* malyalee catholic, tall, good built and attractive( arent they all? or maybe i attract them?). He was quiet, shy, secretive and observant. Wasn't flirting nor was he being pushy.

E made weird pick up lines, like when he sounded a little dodgy I would say I'm a future doctor, you better hope you don't have a prostate problem cuz I'll be doing a Per rectal( Did i mention I was the online med student, the rest were either law interns who just finished their chambering, law school graduates waiting to do their intern, etc..you get the picture ALL LAWYERS or FUTURE LAWYERS) He would reply by saying, yeah baby thats how I like it. Now look, I was high but I aint daft and I aint stupid. I can tell when a guy tries to get all flirty and he has the weirdest pick up lines..he tried to get my number the first time I brushed it off...and he then took a pic of him and I with laurens phone. He then wanted my number again and his excuse was for directions, i said my phones dead and I dont know how to get to bestari and yet he insisted. I just gave it to him cuz I was so annoyed. At the same time, J also took it down, well he took out his phone and started clicking as I opened my mouth.

J on the other hand, didn't show interest but told his friend who told Lauren that he wanted to get to know me. He was civilised and funny. Typical sweet talker malyalee. Lauren being lauren brought up my anti-malyalee campaign and why I am in it..he laughed and then said, you can't generalize..I'm different. *havent I heard that before*
He also scrolled through laurens phone, and saw the pic of E and I and asked me.. When did this happen? I was like erm, can't remember really. Then his face looked kinda like unhappy and he said oh nevermind. AND since I was high, I was pretty badass. I said to J, awww you poor thing..you wanna take a pic with me. come lets take a pic and I told lauren to take one and we did :) hahaha he was so happy, but he just gave a shy normal kinda smile. Typical Malyalee feature of not showing how they feel. Quite cute, but I think their kind is my weakness and prolly will be the end of me.hahahaha

After about 3am, everyone decided to leave. So we went to get Lauren's housemate Faye, from another bar where we met an older crowd...the youngest was probably 30? And here I met my kinda people.. 2 doctors. To be more precise two brothers. One was R and the other was N. And I met a malay guy who called himself NATAN(a term used my indians to call malays,its a slang i presume)..and yes he was drinking...and another chindian guy who was there cuz it was his bday they were celebrating. So they bought the three of us a BAY BREEZE.
Well I cannot remember what was in it, but man was it strong. Apprently they had already spent 1500 in the bar so the bloody bartender was so generous with his liquor. That ONE drink made me so damn high and the high it gave beat the one from the previous drinks altogether.
This time, I felt like I was floating when I walked and I was walking in air. Everything seemed so calm and I could filter out all my thoughts and laugh and joke and just enjoy with this crowd. My malay was made fun of by the NATAN and he was drinking openly which was pretty shocking cuz I thought he was chindian and just messing with me.

As we were about to leave, All of R's friends and My damn friends prolly noticed that he was talking to me alot and hence started to pressurize him to take my number. At first I laughed it off and tried to brush it off but then they started again. He then finally took my number, didn't believe I was giving him a real one..so called my phone...but My phone had died. To be honest I was gonna give him a fake one, but he told me he was gonna call. So I told myself fuck it, just give la. He is a doctor soon migrating abroad. N his brother told me that if he sees in in a Government hospital, he is for sure gonna bully me and I better be ready.

The next morning, when I switched on my phone...had whatsapp from R as well as E but not from J :( Now i was sad. In the midst of whatsapping R, I see his profile pic..and I see a bride and he was holding her dress trail( like a christian wedding photoshoot) I suspected he was married...I then indirectly asked him subtally about how awesome its gonna be to where he is going as he can flirt with white chicks. That is when he told me he was MARRIED. Hahahahaha. I laughed so hard.
The sick part was, HOW CAN MEN BE SO STUPID. IF YOU'RE MARRIED AND YOUR FRIENDS PRESSURIZE YOU TO TAKE A GIRLS NUMBER...GODDAMN FLASH YOUR RING AND JUST SAY YOURE MARRIED.NO ONE IS GONNA HATE YOU FOR THAT RIGHT?
what can I say men will be men. I cut of the convo as fast as I could cuz man it felt EWWWW. Grosss, a married man hitting on me. No way in hell was I gonna entertain this. Even with E, i cut of the convo cuz i couldn't deal with his darn ego and all I wanted to do was break it and show him. I think I did a little, because when I told him about a tv series I watched..he replied OMG you watch that, thats it la I aint talking to you no more..bye.
So I replied, ahahahaha alright then, you take care.Bye.
He then was like, whattt you're not supposed to say that...you're supposed to say "Oh E, don't go, talk to me pleaseee...Now that failed huh"
I was like WTF, do I look like some submissive damsel in distress who needs you around?
I replied, well E, you're talking to a rockstar and I'm too awesome to bother about others talking to me. Infact I only continue talking if I find the person intelligent.
He kinda got the hint, could have broken his ego further but felt pity for him.hahahaha

Had an amazing brunch at Nutmeg, Bangsar village. If I ever do go on a date, I'm gonna ask the guy to take me there. The food was outta this world...SEE THE PIC OF THEIR BIG BREAKFAST!!!


Man was it a really interesting yet crazy night :)

I've made a bucket list to cross out before I turn 24.
things that have already been crossed out:
-to give my number to random guys at a bar
-to get hit on by a married man
-to break a narcissistic man's ego
-to drink and get high and be happy..weeee!
-to do crazy things (like steal a balloon and run) when I'm high :)

The next in the list is, to go see why the hell is everyone raving about rave! So rebecca is going to avicii hence I decided...why not? Lets go find out what the heck everyone is so crazy about.
not my kinda music cuz I'm still a rockstar at heart no doubt...but I wouldn't mind to learn about a little diversity. its the last time I'm gonna drink til the next time.

lets see how that goes, innit?

Met up with Rebecca on Saturday evening for dinner and a good chat and it was so lovely. We had a heart to heart conversation and man was I happy to finally talk to one Real friend. She is a sweetheart and I love her to bits. Hard to find such honest and strong people these days. Came back around 2.30am.
Did I mention, I had a handover 2 days after friday. Like WTF, I hardly drank especially for an INDIAN it was neonate level of drinking. I slept the whole of sunday. I literally hibernated for more than 20 hours.

I then went out with Cheryl and Daim on Monday. Daim needed to go pants shopping and Cheryl was the stylist. I was stoned and blanked out throughout cuz of the after effects of hangover. The most amazing thing about this day was..DAIM CHANGED HIS HAIRSTYLE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN 6-7 YEARS SINCE WE HAVE ALL KNOWN HIM. CHERYL ANDREA AUGUSTINE CONVINCED HIM AND THIS DAY HAS TO BE MARKED IN HISTORY. ( 14TH/10/2013) I think now, we can finally find Akhyar a girlfriend cuz all them malay chicks be looking at the new him. Daim is dead, this is now AKHYAR. Everyone was so shocked. Cheryl was so happy she decided to pay for it cuz well he actually trsuted her. He didn;t trust me cuz I would have given him a mohawk and he would have KILLED ME.hahaha.
The end result is below! pic on the left is his new look!

Also met TARMA after agesss! missed this gorgeous woman and had a wonderful time catching up with her. She surprised me at like 1am by calling and wanting to meet up. And i only came back at 4 am! Wish could talk longer but we were so exhausted and I was getting sleepy. Always lovely to see her cuz we click extremely well. Did I mention, she is just gorgeous! Big hearted girl and always there when you need her :)


I have to say this weekend was DAMN PRODUCTIVE. I enjoyed myself, I didn't get stressed and I loved myself and made myself happy. After the last few weekends, I was proud that I could be happy!
Hopefully the following weekends will be just as good.

No comments: