October 4, 2013

Formality.


Lately I’ve realised people do a lot of unnessary small talk which to be honest isn’t required. I mean I used to be like oh I would sound rude if i see someone and don’t say HELLO and ask them how they are BUT heck I can’t even stand pretending to have a completely useless conversation with people I don’t like nor care about. I just ignore people. Even people who once used to be my best friends in uni. Why? Well for starters, people change and so does patience. Medicine and the reality of life has changed me to be patient with people who deserve it and people who need it. Not with people who aren’t important to me because well, like I said I’ve changed and so have they.

The worst part isn’t about not talking with people you know, its when the two of you know that it isnt the same between the two of you but yet they will come up to you and talk to you as if everything is normal. In normal situations I just play along, but recently I realised it takes to much energy and I have to conserve the energy I have for my posting, walking around the hospital,etc. Hence I can’t be bothered really.
I’ve literally got a handful of close buds and I’m honestly happy with them. I don’t need them haters and fakers. Keep you’re ugliness to yourself honestly. No matter how much you dress up, how much make up you put on, how intelligent and brilliant you are, how much plastic surgery you do, how hot your body is, how rich you are, or how beautiful you look on the outside, you’ll always be ugly if your personality is shit and if you’re heart is not kind or pure.

So ladies & gentlemen, don’t get the false impression that just cuz you hide your ugliness with all those superficial things people won’t see it. Cuz I do and damn its glaring right at me.





No comments: