Just thought, after my last post I wanted to write something happy :) So i mean what could be more happier than valentines day and love?
I didn't really do much but I went on a date :) Don't get too excited, the date was with the gym haha!
But I mean I know a lot of couples who did very sweet things for their other half and that gives me hope that love in every and any form still exists.
However, Valentines day shouldn't be the only day you show love to your significant other. You should in fact show each other love and appreciate each other all the time.
This is because life is short and feelings can change so enjoy each and every day like its your last.
Go on a holiday, go take a walk by the beach, do all the things you want to do together! I'm sure you won't regret it :)
I am currently not in love but I hope to be some day :) But the more I think about it the more I want to run.
There is an old saying, that you can only fall in love once. If the saying is true, then I guess the train has left its platform.I have fallen in love before and its something I'll never forget, and I won't fall in love in the future. But if that saying is incorrect, I still have hope and I hope to find my soul wolf in the future :) haha hopefully as hot as hugh jackman in x-men :P
Last but not least, Happy Valentines Day to YOU!! Hope you all had a good day and always remember spread the love BUT don't spread a disease hence DO wear a CONDOM. haha. Damn I sound like some durex advert. But it's just a future doctor thing and it comes with seeing a lot of patients who have been through a lot.
I'll leave you with a verse from the bible. FYI I'm not a Christian but I believe in a lot of the good things taught by all religions. I believe initially religion was brought to teach us good, but in the hands of mankind it has changed over time. ANYWAYS,
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.Love never fails. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
--Corinthians 13:4-7





No comments:
Post a Comment