May 4, 2013

I cheated myself,Like I knew I would..I told you, I was trouble..You know that I'm no good!


Its been a while, since I've blogged. Laptop was at the workshop and Paeds posting I've been assistant and its been bloody hectic. Love Dr.Prameela though(ill save a whole post for her next time)

Lots has been happening in the past 4 months. First thing that I'm shocked by is that I'm almost done with my 3rd year..in 2months it'll be over. Damn time flies. I guess in a way its good, the old scars are healing and time is ACTUALLY healing for once. I'm happy and concentrating on uni..yes sometimes I'm lonely but heck screw that emo shizz its always gonna be there.Hah!

Many events have taken place and I've decided I'm gonna be damn straight and tell people how I feel. If they've pissed me off then I'll tell em, if I feel like i'm being stepped on than I'll tell em to their faces and If i don't like how they are treating me I'll also tell em :) I am patient and kind but only with people who deserve it. I'm tired of being the rug that everyone uses when they want and then throws it away when they don't need it anymore. I'm a new person, My attitude depends on how you treat me and if you're a bitch then I'm so sorry I'm gonna be the biggest, baddest bitch in town, YEZZIR! Oh fyi, TOTALLY given up on humans and as they disappoint too much. So i'm done with hoping for humanity to rise. Til selfishness exists, humanity will never rise and kindness will never be felt or appreciated.period.

Apart from that, I'm also really enjoying Paediatrics posting. Damn I actually started with thinking I'll probably hate it cuz I'm not so into children unless they are less than 2 years old or if they are neonates or infants :) I must say I'm leaving with so much knowledge and on a happy note I actually loved this posting THE MOST and currently its the 3rd on the specialization list. 1st is still surgery, second psychiatry and last comes internal medicine. This is all thanks to the lecturers I must say! Prof Prameela's the bomb and I love her to bits. So is Dr.Shinde who has an ocean of knowledge and Dr.Ismail who is not only a cute 35 year old man but he knows so much and is so damn good with children especially babies. Thanks to them the last few months of 3rd year are gonna be so memorable.

I haven't been out much, been so damn busy. So there isn't a love life but I'm kinda glad there isn't as I don't want more heartbreaks or extra baggage. I'm done for a longgg time. Sometimes I really do miss being with zig-zag  cuz it was so damn fun and it felt all warm on the inside. When I'm bored I'm like maybe I should get a boyfriend...and then when I actually think about it I'm like NAHH!!!! SHUTTUP CHANDNI!!!!! And I suddenly feel like no damn way, I've finally locked myself and am safe and wouldn't open up or put myself out for anyone.

My 6 week holiday is coming up soon and I'll be in brickfields for 3 weeks morning til 6pm everyday cuz electives is starting. I've chosen Dr.Xaviers refugee centre as the place where I wanna do my electives cuz I gotta learn driving!!! I mean I'm 23 I have to be more independent :) So hence didn't end up going to Bombay. But its all good, I have a feeling its gonna be awesome!!! ALSO gym-ing starts as well..planning to start it during this coming 1 week holiday and during O&G posting too. I REALLY miss SWEATING and the feeling of PAIN after gym. I'm such a masochit innit? hahaha. Nah its just that feeling that I've burnt some fat and I'm gonna get fitter..thats the feeling I love.

Exam finishes next week and I've got so much to study. And I've got a list of things I wanna do and places I wanna go. I REALLY wanna go dip&dip this dessert place in Bangsar...Sadly everyone is busy and I've got issues with going out with people now cuz I don't trust them anymore.

I know I sound like some paranoid girl who has lost hope in mankind? A girl who has lost hope in finding happiness and has no faith left?
Well guess what bitches, I am! May be I'm just better when I'm a Badass rockstar that no one wants to mess with ;)

What say you? ;)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess who?