November 14, 2012

Never gave up, I just won't lose..So many hits but I just won't bruise!





Yeah we were always told growing up

We have to strive to be the best

Always strive to success and 2nd place is not an option

That's what we were told

So no matter what came up in my life, I got through it

That was my motivation

Now nothing can stop us

We will never lose, never fear, overcome all and persevere

Be the best and we down to show it any place anything, we will overthrow it

We will never lose, never fear, overcome all and persevere

Be the best and we down to show it


Always stay focused super star bound


Always was the dopest, never got weak


Head to the sky but my ear to the street


Foot on the gas, hands on the wheel


Get on my lap coz I'm going for the kill


Drink for the nerves, smoke for the stress


But death to the haters and to hell with the rest


I don't pay my dues, make my moves


Blow a hundred thousand, walk a day in my shoes


Long time coming, long time gone


10 years been but I'm 10 men strong


Never gave up, I just won't lose
So many hits but I just won't bruise


Rappers just dying n I put them out the misery

Its Ludacris and I came to make history


At the top and I'll never come down

No comments: