October 29, 2012

14 shades of grey.


Its been awhile since I've blogged and its due to the busy schedule during 3rd year. Finished my first two postings, Psychiatry and rural health. Absolutely loved psychiatry that now I go around diagnosing people with different disorders and psychoses :) haha.

Third year is awesome, I love the exposure and I love clerking patients. I now definitely know it is my calling.
Dr.Xavier, an amazing teacher and an even better human being was my psychiatry lecturer. He is catholic malyalee ( i know i just cant seem to run away from them innit?), a psychiatrist and someone I completely look up to. I swear if he was younger or had a twin I would have so married him haha.

Third year started off amazing, but lately lots of things are happening. I have come to terms that happiness doesn't stay for long so make the most of it while its there..and so I have. I also realized I have started to not care, I now feel I can deal with anything in this world...lets say if there is suddenly a Tsunami and its going to wipe out the whole world, I don't wanna save myself and I don't care what happens..Let it come and destroy.

A wise man has said.." What is meant to be, will be." so to hell with it all. Just live the day and be happy you are still there.

I honestly and dead tired and in need of some where to let out my rambles and nonsense. Talking to people would be good, but people generally don't care..they pretend but they actually don't and I don't wanna be a burden so I rather write. Writing is my love and my passion its the best way for me to let it all out.

I also can live alone, without anyone...reason being I already feel like a orphan with no home or family. I can survive on my own and I don't need anyone. People should not expect me to be that person I used, cuz times have changed and so have I.

I have loved and lost, I have been left alone and I have learn't.

I love myself more than anything, I am happy and I am doing what I really want to do and that is LIVE.

That's it from me right now, I'm out Beetchess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what nonsense..i care, i don't pretend, and i definitely will not take u as a burden :)

-bacteria