June 16, 2012
Where have you been? My freedom
Exam week is finally over.But the real nightmare begins on monday cuz I have to start studying for PRO EXAM. haha. Times like these I wonder, "WHY AM I DOING MED AGAIN?"
But I love the profession and its always been my dream BUT it gets so freaking tiring sometimes. Today i actually felt like a normal human being. Well it started with a movie with Kath and Kamala my two darlings and the amazing time we spent chatting. Kamala is hilarious, that naughty naughty girl.
We decided that after the next exam we're gonna do more daring stuff at malls. Kamala is the first one in line and she has to go get 5 guys numbers :D hahaha. I cannot wait for the next hang out.
Then I knocked out, literally as if I had a mini coma (harminders way of saying I slept for so long). I slept for 18hours. Then I woke up, went out with my mom and sis after ages. Yeah I know MY SIS was there. Its been not to bad with her around..but like I said things don't jus get back to normal, she has to work for it.
After I came back around 10 something. I went out again, to sheesha with Daim. We went to sinbad and the sheesha was really good, I got buzzed with the FIRST PUFF. I even bought the scwarma (not sure bout the spelling) but it was awesome. Yummy!! definitely going back for more.
Sunday, I'm starting my exercise routine again..cuz I REALLY miss it. When I get up, I'll be off to gym and then in the evening again. Thinking of going gym twice a day every time I come home.
But in PJ, I'll prolly be going on my walks with Leonard and then in the morning after I wake up may be 20mins dancing or my exercises for 30 mins. So that would make exercise twice a day :)
Zhen is such a sweetheart she found this dragon ear cuff earring that I wanted for only 15bucks and i found another ring on that site and told her to get it first then I'll pay her monday :D so so happy! haha once i get it, I'll wear it and take a pic and put it up here.
I am so happy with the freedom I feel :) I feel so light after the exams..its ecstatic.
I feel like I'm high on morphine, I feel euphoric!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment