June 4, 2012

Riding with a swag that i got from outer space


Helooo world :)

I've been stressed as hell, I;ve got end sem coming up and then 2 weeks from then I have PRO's coming up. The above pic is after rosh did my hair and some weird egyptian eye make up. Thats what happens when you're tired of studying cuz thats all you do...you become your sisters doll to experiment on.

I've done most of MSK, but i still have about 18 lects left. Mostly Anat and Physio. Anat i love and I'm saving the two for sunday before the exam :)

I did something so stupid, I left my CNS notes in lynns room, so I'm going back there and staying over. I study better there anyway..with out internet and stuff. I hope End sem goes well and Pro exams too.

Can't wait for my holiday. i've decided to dedicate 3 days to CNS hope i can finish it by weds! sigh.

anyways world, I'm out.

No comments: