May 27, 2012

We made a mess of what used to be love.


Helooo world :)

its been a while, well not really but it feels like its been a while. This weekend has been a lil rough for me, but nothing new there. But I'm happy..been quite productive. Almost done with physio and Anatomy!! but I've got all the other subjects left for the test on tues. I hope it all goes well, after the last test, my confidence isn't all that great. sigh.

Talked to bupi mama today and I felt great. I've missed him, haven't been able to chat much with him cuz my phone's a lil fucked. I'm supposed to get a new one...prolly before I go to bombay. I'm so excited for my trip with Bupi mama after pro exam that I keep thinking about it.

Since this new year, I've been wanting to travel and see the world. I know life is short and I'm not getting any younger so I thought to myself, instead of being all sad I should be happy and make the most of life. Hence all this travelling. It feels great by the way, I see things that I didn't realise the times I went before. As you grow older you see things in a different perspective, and that is what I love most about travelling. The weather, the scenery and the people. The picture it paints in your mind and the picture that remains in it is just mesmerizing.

I can't wait to take a million pictures, something I hated to do when I was younger. Mom was always right, that once I stop going I'll miss it. I just hope I don't die in a bomb blast or something. If that happens I just want everyone to know I love you guys :) hehe.

I'm listening to 50cents "bestfriend", the beat is sick. and I just switched to "baby by me" haha. I really feel like dancing, feel like going clubbing..prolly will ask Tarma, Hustler, Yazzy and all to go with me after pro. I just can't wait!

I FINALLY got my period, may be thats also another reason why I'm so happy. Its really late almost by 2 weeks. I think I have a very weird cycle. But it came so that means I won't be bloated anymore and I can exercise and still look good :)

Anyways back to My books. :)

I'm out Beetchessss :)

No comments: