May 12, 2012

To the queen of my heart :)



To my dearest mommy, Happy mothers day :) Without you my life would have no meaning and I wouldn't be who I am today. You're the strongest, most beautiful and most pure hearted woman I've come across. I know life hasn't been easy for the past few years but you've been my pillar and the only reason why I fight to survive everyday. God bless you and don't worry god's always on your side. All that prayer has helped us get through. Keep smiling always and be that cute moti chiri that you are ♥ If I could I'd put the moon at your feet, but you gotta wait another 5 years..Once i'm done with med and working, I'll pamper you til you're sick of seeing my face. I love you and I'm always missing you when I'm not at home. Sorry if i've ever been a stubborn cow and if I've ever hurt you. You are truly the cutest thing ever. I know that everyday there is a new demon to fight and it gets tiring, but please don't ever give up...because you're the reason I am still strong and standing. Always remember that no matter what I'll always be there for you.

For you I'm willing to even sacrifice my life. As long as you're happy, I'm happy :)

The other two monsters, don't exactly understand your value. I know they can be horrible, irritating and completely heartless and it hurts you..but you should know that without you, they will not survive. I pray that when they do get older they realise how much you have done for them and how much you have sacrificed to make them who they are. I know on your part it wasn't easy. You've been thru hell and out and you are still standing. I'm proud to say that you're my mom. You are that one person I know I can depend on, you will love me no matter what. You will love me if I'm ugly, You will love me if I'm poor, You will love me if I'm a criminal..You'll love me even if I hurt you. You are the most valuable thing i have, and for you I'll sacrifice all my money, all my fame and my soul. I'll give up anything for you. <3

I'm sorry for everything that I've ever done to annoy or hurt you. I was young and dumb. You have taught me how to value others, how to love unconditionally and how to see the good in people. You are an innocent soul, and like you I too have that characteristic when meeting people. All i see is the good in them, and later I get hurt. I know you have been thru the same, but you still have hope and that is what makes you so special. <3

I wish I was living at home sometimes. Its nice having to see your happy face and its nice to hug you. I love your food and miss it so much. I know i used to complain about how I'm bored of eating at home..BUT now all I want to do is eat your food. <3

The beauty about you is that you are not just my mother but my father too. You are the superglue that holds us together. Without you none of us would be where we are today. I just wish you knew how i felt about you. <3

If i ever lose you, I'll probably be in trauma for a very long time. Just the thought of it brings tears to my eyes. I am strong but yet when it comes to you i can be so emotional. Whenever I've heard you cry on the phone, out of frustration with life..it breaks my heart. I hate the fact that I'm not there and that I can't do anything but listen to you weep on the phone. <3

The life we live is hard, but you are that one thing that makes it easy. I love you, I really do with all my heart.<3

As tears trickle down my cheeks, all I have to say is...You are amazing and you'll always be my wonder woman. Once i'm done with medicine, and I start working I'll give you all the things you didn't get to enjoy because you were too busy raising us children up and worrying about us. Meanwhile, please be patient. I've just got another 5 years to go :)

Love you mota chiri :')
<3 <3 <3
from that chubby, red-cheeked, white and fat baby that you gave birth to 22 years ago :)



No comments: