May 21, 2012

I'm crazy but you like it, Loca Loca Loca ;)


The title of this post is from Shakira's song, Loca...which I must say is lovely and stuck in my head and its on replay. Makes me wanna jump around with happiness. I wish I knew how to salsa i would salsa to it. But for now belly dancing seems good :)

I've been exercising as usual and I have to admit I feel great about myself. If i wasn't so heavily loaded with studies I think I'd spend like 3-4hrs in the gym atleast. Doing different things...or may be do 8km a day on the treadmill.

But sadly for me, I'm stuck in med and hence I have to do well. Don't get me wrong I love the profession and I love the essence of its purpose BUT we med students have no life and sometimes i feel that is unfair. But then again, we would have to deal with real lives, so i guess thats why they make it so tough.

There has been alot of stress on me and as usual my period is delayed. I realised that exercise helps me out tremendously BUT still this whole irregular period thing occurs. Gets me depressed soemtimes BUT i wont let it get to me. I am for once, truly happy with who I am, how I look and how I feel.

I'm free, like a bird in the sky..flying over the oceans.

I'm kind of freaking out, cuz pro exam is SO CLOSE, and I AM NO WHERE NEAR FINISHING EVERYTHING. I'm barely on the first block.

But i pray that my tests and everything is going to save my ass big time. But i have faith in myself that I'll do well, regardless of all the ups and downs around me.

After the pro exam, I'm supposed to be going to Bombay and Kashmir for holiday. I should be leaving on 11th july if all goes well, be in bombay til 23rd july and then leave to kashmir and spend time there and leave on the 25th aug to bombay and then finally leaving to malaysia on the 26th aug. I hope all goes well, especially the pro so I can go on holiday directly. I've got faith in myself :)

I've realised finally, slowly but atleast I've got there that I'm unique. I don't pretend to be anything AND I am who I am. You either love me or you don't. I'm not going to change for anything. I'm stronger than steel, I'm titanium ;) haha

Nothing can break me! ;)

No comments: