May 11, 2012

Call me homicide chandni, about to kill your ego..I'm, I'm so fresh, a stylist would agree...Waving at your boy, While he's smiling back at me :)


Its been a while since I've blogged and I thought its about time I update, innit?

Things have been pretty stressful lately, mainly with UNI cuz my PRO exam is coming on the 29th of JUNE and before that we have END SEM exam and even before that we have END BLOCK test. Yeah i know everything is back to back hence the stress is killing me.

I've been doing my usual exercise and loving the way I feel :) Its my new drug and boy is it addictive.

Just a few days back, some small thing was blown out of proportion and involved someone from my past. I just wish egoistic people would just freaking leave me alone and go live their spiritual lives and be happy. Frankly speaking I don't care if they want to assume that I got back with someone or I didn't cuz you can't really tell delusional people living in denial what is right or wrong cuz they always believe that they are right :) So long and good riddance I must say.

Other than that, I've been doing things for myself :) I've been happy and content with what life has to offer. Everyday is a war but its worth fighting for I must say. I've become a warrior at heart and I know I can fight anything even the darkest demons and still win. Why? Its cuz I have a heart. Its because I have something many people don't have and that is the ability to love other more than myself :)

They say, "As you sow, so shall you reap." And i honestly believe in this. If i have done wrong and If i am the one to be blamed, may I be punished for the next seven lifetimes. The one who was wrong shall be the one who is punished and only God can judge that part.

Enough about all this stuff, I aint no spiritual leader you see so I shall keep my views to myself instead of preaching to the world.

I've got Hustlers gig to watch at TIME OUT, PJ. I have no idea where is it, but its tomorrow night at around 12am if I'm bot mistaken. And then mothers day is on Sunday.

Wow its been one year since the last mothers day. Time really does fly. Last mothers day I was in One Utama, asking the person with me which perfume shall I buy my mum..and then we went off to so many different shops thinking which pair of white gold earrings should the other person buy for his mom.

Time does fly, Time does heal but it doesn't erase the past nor the memories.

Oh and this is my blog and I can write whatever I want. If you don't like reading it..then please leave.

Some people enjoy seeing others suffer, I wonder how much more longer til they realize that the fact you can actually say this...shows that saints are sinners too :)

I'm off for my one hour work out :)

Goodbye Amigo's


No comments: