April 18, 2012
Stupid, Dumb and In Love?
As bright as the moon in the night sky,
My heart glows,
All it feels is happiness,
And love is all it shows.
You left your foot prints,
Without even knowing,
You left a part of you here,
Without even showing.
I wander sometimes when I'm alone,
If you feel the same as I,
Or have you moved on,
And left that love we had alone to die?
We've been through the roughest seas,
And through the driest deserts,
Yet you have me on my knees,
Can I have your heart, pretty please?
Your face is forever in my dreams,
That cheeky smile flashes and is all I see,
Those memories will forever be,
A big part of me.
Was I ever that special someone?
Like you are to me,
Do you ever miss holding my hand?
Like I miss holding yours.
What I feel is not meaningless,
Love may have no value to you and others,
But its worth more than all the gold and riches,
If only you knew how much I miss your kisses.
Those long late night chats,
Yhe crazy laughter,
Those times you've made me smile,
Forever I'll remember...
Even though we're far apart,
You're always in my heart,
Remember that I'm with you too,
Give me a call when you're down thats all you have to do.
If you're happy without me,
Then keep on walking ahead,
I'll stay behind and watch upon you,
Like your guardian angel instead.
Tears will flow,
Like a river that day,
But don't you worry hun,
Sooner or Later I'll be okay.
As long as you're happy,
And not astray,
As long as you're getting what you want,
And keeping your devils at bay.
Remember I'll always love you,
tomorrow and today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment