April 24, 2012

Bow in the presence of greatness, cause right now thou has forsaken us.




I’ve been feeling happy lately. I realised that sometimes the thought of being a nomad gets to me, cuz I keep moving houses from pj to subang BUT finally being home for 3 weeks makes me feel great.
Getting a lovely, warm and soft hug from my mommy dearest always makes my day. Ofcourse, being a mom she has to nag at me. If i don’t sleep, she complains that i don’t sleep enough..if i sleep too much she complains that i’m not doing anything..If study too much, she’s like why are you not sitting with me..if I sit with her and watch tv , she asks why are you not study? Haha, basically she’s just being a mom, and I honestly love her for that.

I actually dyed the unside of my hair with RED streaks and it looks fab. Its not obvious infact its pretty subtle, but my MOM of all people says I should go get the top part done too cuz with my hair she said she can’t see enough of the colour. Hence I’m going back may be tomorrow or Thursday to get it done. I initially wanted to do BLUE, which looks amazing by the way but with asian hair I would have to bleach my hair 3 times or more, to lighten it as much as they can so that they can put on the blue..which is too much for me to handle. So i decided RED, and hence my hair has now been devirginized  J I also want to get braids on the left side, just 3 or 4, which i’ll try to do this fri at times square. Thinking of asking Hust if he can call the guy and tell him I’m coming since he’s his friend.

I feel more like myself, and like the old me and I’m loving it already. The rockstar has been unleashed and will further show itself. I now badly am looking for a fake nose ring to wear cuz I can’t pierce my nose, cuz my skin is sensitive..I couldn’t even pierce my 2nd hole on my ear, it got infected. Dang!

I hope this shows the following about me:
11-     Don’t stereotype me, I will not fit into ANY of your stereotypes.
22-      I am who I am, love me for it or hate me for it I frankly don’t care
33-    Men, just stay away..I’m either gonna break your heart or your balls.

Haha, I tried making the move towards someone who I deeply care about, but I got the hint and now I’ll let that person move on and be. Just as long as he’s happy.

I’ve got another 3 things on the list which I HAVE to do:
11-   Get to a size 12, only cuz I like that curvyness I had once upon a time.
e2-   Learn the drums again, and hopefully join a band later.
33-      Learn a dance, may be salsa or tango? Not sure exactly what yet.

I’ve got so many plans, but time is limited. Oh I also am going to learn driving if I don’t end up going to bombay  and kashmir after PRO exam.
Before all this, PRO is the most important. Have to study!

Other than that, I feel awesome, I feel amazing, I feel ALIVE,  

So excuse me while I kiss the sky ;)


No comments: