April 10, 2012

Zombie


Exercise is my addiction and lately its all that keeps me happy :) I feel so amazing, its not funny. Must be all the adrenaline. Loads of drama happening, but I got bigger things in life to worry about hence I'm not gonna give a rats ass about a few ice cubes. It funny how people can be so petty. I have to say I am a little sad and disappointed and I wish I had someone to talk to...But not gonna, cuz its gonna waste that persons time as well as mine. I rather talk about happy things.

The past few days has taught me alot. And oddly I feel numb. I feel numb towards everything. Seeing someone I love touch another, I felt nothing..Seeing a friend hurt me, at that moment it hurt..now its all numb, Losing a sister also numb. Everything feels numb. FINALLY, I've reached the peak where I can take no more pain.

I feel like going out for a drink..A glass watermelon juice or maybe a glass of baileys :)
Too bad, I'm stuck at home writing notes...Whats the best part?

I'm actually happy, in a numb kinda way.

No comments: