March 18, 2012

Sorry for Party Rocking :)

                            (vidhi with her blue margarita)

Had an amazing time yesterday, with Vidhi and Kitty :) Went to Finnigans first..but sadly the whole Saint Patrick's Day thing was over the night before so I couldn't get my hat :(  I ordered a Bailey's my usual and Vidhi ordered a blue margarita and Kitty her usual Red wine.

                                    (kitty with her wine)

I swear, either people are becoming too generous with the alcohol or I'm just not used to the taste. Cuz the bartender made vidhi's drink so freaking strong. She hated it, but i helped her finish some and she had some..but we still couldn't finish it.

After one round, we went to Library which was right next to it. There was an AMAZING live band playing The lead sounded exactly like Creed's lead singer, Scott Stapp :) I swear he had the EXACT same voice. I don't know why but they kept playing such emo songs that I got all emo...and it dint help that Kitty suggested I order a mojito and It was also so strong. (don't know why bars have become so generous with their alcohol?) It was so freaking bitter that I had to ask for sugar syrup. I just sipped it to the back of my throat so I wouldn't taste it. Little did I know it was kinda strong.
                                     (vidhi and I at library)

I felt a little light headed and around 12 something we were already in the cab back home. The cab driver was VERY weird. Oh wells, mofo charged us 35 to come back to subang and it took us 8mins in total to reach at that time. What can we say, we needed to get back home. Once we were home..I decided to have a lil sleep over with the two girls. We were all chatting and laughing cuz we were all a lil high. It was so much fun and a laughter filled convo.

Here are some of the funny things that were said.

1. " What if your son was gay, would you be alright with it?" Kitty asked us.
 " Yeah, why not. I mean its his choice. Torturing him about him would make it very traumatic for him." I replied.
" NO!!! I AM HOMOPHOBIC.I'LL SEND MY CHILD TO A PSYCHIATRIST. I'LL DISOWN HIM. TO MUCH FOR ME" replied Vidhi, slurring a lil and being all cutely high.

Kitty and I were just smiling and laughing about it. Vidhi is such a cute philosopher when she drinks.

2. " I don't know why Kitty, why everytime I find a guy hot or interesting he's malyalee? why why why? Even the old pathologist uncle in the gym who was so nice to me and He's so fit and hot in my opinion for his age...ALSO IS MALYALEE." I was ranting about how I am attracted to and attract malyalee men.

Kitty replied," Chandni, I know why they like you...they always like girls who are fairer than them since they're at the moment the fairest indians around. I've got 2 good malyalee friends and they only go for Punjabi girls or north indian girls..never a mallu girl..hahaha so you're pretty much stuck chand."

hahahaha they go for girls fairer than them, i thought how she said it was hilarious.

There were so many other stupid moment, but i can't remember them right now. Oh and vidhi had hidden a hooch bottle in her room which is this alcoholic flavoured drink from Holland I think :) haha. We shared that too. Kitty wanted wine from the fridge BUT I think she had enough earlier so she dint.

I woke up pretty late compared to the two girls. I woke up at 11am. I slept at like 5.20am cuz Moize had called from Hyderabad :) He's such a sweetheat I must say. called me for 3hrs and when I said the bill will be damn high..he said the chat with you is always worth it..screw the bill :) haha. sweetest man ever!

Then our girls gang went to ss15 for chilli pan mee and it was delicious :D

Right after going back about an hour later...I headed to the gym and brisk-walked for about 2.3km and the rest 700m I jogged. Then I went swimming where Vidhi joined me (kitty went to the gym) and I did 20 laps of the freaking pool. Damn my arms hurt so bad right now.

Lastly Vidhi and I went to the Sauna. Silly Kitty wanted to watch the India vs. Pakistan cricket match so she left. I love the Sauna, makes me feel so glowly when I come out. I've got a slight tan now, thought vidhi says I'm still so fair. Apprently I need a tan? What do you guys think?

Now I'm just writing notes and I have to say I had the most amazing weekend.

FORGOT TO MENTION: Had a very weird dream last night after the drinks, not gonna say what exactly but boy was I jealous in the dream and I woke up all annoyed. Sigh. when will these dreams go away?

Thats it from me, can't believe this is the 2nd post I'm writing.haha

Chiao

PS: I forgot to mention that when I was coming back home to change for gym, in the lift something really funny happened. Obviously my staying over was random so when I was going back I was wearing my dress and it was low( anything I wear even if it ISN'T low my cleavage still shows..sadly thats how its always been). I was listening to J.cole workout which is like on my replay on my phone while I was in the lift from ground floor. When I entered the lift, just in time 2 guys entered as well. One was a black guy dressed all hip-hop while the other white guy was wearing a singlet, low waisted pants and one of those square hats that hip-hoppers wear..he wasn't bad looking had light eyes but cuz of his hat i couldn't see exactly what colour. I'm not sure where they were from but they weren't from around here for sure. Suddenly cuz I was holding my laptop and my clutch purse in my arms my phone fell and the earphones plugged out while the music was playing out loud in the lift.The boys were still in the lift, they were getting off at 15th floor. The white guy picked up my phone and passed it to me I said thank you. I switched off the music. Then as we were reaching 3rd floor..HE STARTED TO SING J.COLE'S WORK OUT.


" Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever, oh oh oh. or is it just a hit and run?...Straight up I tell ya I really wanna cut when we're together oh oh oh, come here girl lets get it on"


I swear he had the whole american rapper accent, similar to j.cole but not the same.. I was shocked. Finally as I was reaching 9th floor..where I live..he said something.


" So girl, you haven't answered me", He said in a deep voice with an american accent.
TING, my floor came...


I'm like I'm in a rush I got to go. He kept the lift open, watched me walk off and kept saying WORK OUT for me WORK OUT for me. 


FREAKY MUCH! I was so shocked by his courage to just ask a girl such a thing.. AS IF i don't know what CUT means. dear lord. I think they were visitors coming to someone's house. Damn I hope I don't bump into them again. 
Men these days, all they wanna do is Cut. sigh.

No comments: