March 19, 2012
O.M.G SonaOne
Today Hustler called me and told me that he met SONAONE at TRAP at HQ !!!
O.M.G I was so excited..and i asked him is sonaone coming for raising the bar at HQ, and he replied,
" I told him not to come cuz a girl named Chandni is coming. macha I'll tell you when I see you on weds.."
Silly Hustler, has made me so curious. I'm thinking of going to HQ as much as I hate it if Sonaone is coming. I wanna see how he looks like in person, may be ask him if I could take a pic with him or may be we can be friends? haha.. Or may be he'll do a random rap for me!
I think he's so freaking cute :) And I like his rhymes, they are pretty cool for a malaysian artist I must say.
I hope I get to see him tho. sigh..
Why do I have a thing for freaking hip-hoppers? *Shoots herself in the head with a gun*
Excited :D hope hustlers not kidding with me!
I'm out \m/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment