March 20, 2012

i've been thinking about....


Found this picture on tumblr, its a cute pug. I do not know why I have this thing for PUGS. they are adorable!! I feel this weird soft spot for them. wish i had one!

I've been thinking about loads of things lately. Well for starters, I'm thinking about changing my blog link. Why? Well apprently I "blog about everything" and its so full of shit. The thing is, I feel if you feel this way, why bother wasting your time and reading it? My life isn't important anyways.

The reason I write is, cuz I've lost my best friend..that one person I could talk to. Second best thing to that is blogging. Its the only way I can express myself. Talking to people is cool, but not like they would wanna hear my issues all the time..they've got their own shit to deal with..hence I've been pretty isolated these days and I'm enjoying it in a weird way.

Exercise is my new addiction. I've got  goal and I want to achieve it. Even if it means my body hurts so much, and I'm over exhausting it. Sweating makes me feel so good and happy. Its the adrenaline I tell you :)

So back to what I was saying. I mean there is so much more to what I write. Only few can read between the lines and see the hidden meaning to it. I guess if someone can think its shit, and I blog about everything it means he or she can't see who I really am.

It doesn't matter anyway.

Changing my link or not, I still have yet to decide.

If i do change it, I'l prolly write to satisfy my soul...and only let a handful of people to read it. Cuz I mean not everyone wants to hear a stupid emo, happy yet crazy and insane girl talk about stupid things in code. It must get tiring.

Gonna go hit the shower.

No comments: