March 18, 2012
To the sweetest fighter with a beautiful soul :)
Dear Jojoba :)
Just wanna say that I love you and you're one of the most amazing people I've met. I haven't seen many like you and yes you're truly special. Don't let anything bring you down because you know you're worth way more.
I know I wasn't there for you yesterday when you probably needed me BUT I'll always be here just gimme a call and I'll be at your service.
Life isn't easy and neither is love. Love hurts, feels bitter and yet you still keep loving. Its a default setting we women have. I wont lie and tell you that time heals it all, cuz for me it never has...but it does make the pain lesser and you become used to it.
To stop loving, is like me telling you to stop breathing. I haven't stopped loving and sometimes i feel I never can. The person who you love becomes a part of your soul.
But because you love someone so much more than yourself, you'd do anything that makes them happy.(even though you feel pain and bitterness)
It isn't easy, trust me I myself am in the process of it all. But when you know the person wants something and it doesn't include you..sacrificing yourself is what you end up doing. That's the power of love really.
Forget about me trying to make you feel better, cuz right now nothing I say would really make you feel better. But all i want you to know is that you are a gem of a person, and you are stronger than you think you are. Don't let the black hole suck you in, fight its magnetic wakes of darkness and come out bright and shiny.
Everyday is a battle for me, to keep fighting. But with each day it becomes a little more easier. And you my dear are a fighter, an amazing hunter and an ass kicking woman. SO I CAN BET ON MY LIFE, you will make it thru.
I belive in you, but you gotta start believing in yourself.
Love you and like I've said a million times, if you need to talk i'm one call away :) Besties til death do us apart sweetheart <3
love you like a man loves vagina :)
PS: With this I'd like to thank my blog stalker, for atleast being nice and caring to someone who was sad and needed some reassuring words. I'm pretty proud of you I must say. So thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment