I need to stop caring once and for all. All i get is pain for all the care I give. No point in loving when betrayal is your reward. I don't want anything in return but at least don't hurt me. Thats all I ask for.
I'm so called precious, yet I am treated like an unworthy stone.
The fire I felt that night was so powerful that it consumed me. Each flame burnt me deeper and deeper and I felt no pain. I didn't realise that I had let my guards down. I didn't realise I had opened up my heart.
I should have known, that the truth is bitter..and I'm just like any other brick on the wall for the one person who means a lot more to me.
In actual fact that person doesn't deserve all the love or the care. That person needs a taste sourness before he or she realises how sweet they had it. But I doubt that'll ever happen. So let it be, I'll set you free. Do what you must and be happy.
Life isn't fair I know. I must be stupid cuz I keep forgetting the pain, again and again..and when the cycle repeats itself, it hurts more than ever.
I don't mind the feelings I get BUT will the heartache ever go away? Cuz sometimes I feel suffocated like as if my oxygen is being taken away....
Heartache's a beetch aye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment