December 8, 2011
Give me a word, give me a sign..Show me where to look, tell me what will I find/..Lay me on the ground, fly me in the sky..Show me where to look, tell me what will I find? Oh, heaven let your light shine down.
This week has been pretty good to me I must say. I've had loads of random realizations to things that I used to know but I tend to forget sometimes with all that goes around.
Sometimes people tend to fill themselves with negativity towards mankind til they are blinded by it. I myself am no saint, I do tend to lose hope in men, the world, life itself sometimes. But constantly during the day there are small signs that when you add them up together they shows you that there are so many good things in life.
Sometimes we underestimate the love people have for one another. I realised I've met a few special people who actually see the good in people and still love them for who they are( even their bad parts)
I wish there were more people who understood how i think, I have to say there aren't any who completely get me then again no one completely knows a person even if they live with them all their lives...but I wish my soul could feel a warmth from sort of person who I know is pure at heart or atleast has no hidden motives.
Funny thing is, people can refuse to admit that they want this particular thing and yet deep down inside they crave for that one and only thing. Its cuz they can't help it, its what their soul desires. Sometimes if people see clearly, they'll realize that they can see through the million curtains and masks and barriers a person puts up. Like I've said a million times before, behind my smile there are a thousand sorrows.
Last night I meditated after a VERY long time, trying to make a connection with a particular person just to see if that person got my souls call. ( i know i sound crazy but sometimes i do things just for the heck of it )
At first I just kept thinking of that particular person hoping I'll get a reply so atleast I'll know I'm not a lunatic..and all of a sudden I felt my mind turning like a tornado,and I kinda got a mild headache. Weirdly, my thoughts changed and this other person came into my head and the scene which happened was so weird. At one part when I knew that I didn't want to see anymore, I spasmed and woke up. Woah, its been a while huh since the last time I tried such random things.
I believe that we have no limitations as humans, we just have to open up the tiny doors in our mind and soul to see everything clearly. And so I'm constantly trying things, to see how i react to it. I know i sound completely mad, but heck whatever floats your boat.
The only weird thing was that the 2nd person who I saw, was someone I hadn't thought about the whole day or at that time or i think in a few days actually. So my only theory is that the person was thinking of me and as I was meditating my thoughts or my soul were pulled towards that person.
Life is funny I must say. Oh wells. I might try meditating again tonight. See what I get this time.
I have no idea why I started randomly meditating, may be its for the better?
May be I'll see God as I once used to see him as, and as I once use to talk to him soon, just may be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment