Heloooo! :)
Its been a while since I've blogged. Reason being, well I've got a life other than blogging. Been busy studying and chilling with the gang. We went to Sri Petaling for a japanese buffet. This bunch of people love love love buffets. Its like their thing but i swear this buffet at MAIU was AWESOME. I ate so much of raw salmon and butter fish and this chicken on a stick thing. I love japanese food :) Never used to but I guess with time things change.
So lets start with the pictures. Taken by me, thanks to Zhen's camera :)
This is the Lovely Salmon, Butter Fish and Tuna sashimi platter : )
This is the lovely Sushi platter. They had salmon sushi, soft shell crab sushi and tuna sushi. There are plenty more to choose from.
These are the Tempura prawns or rather what if left of them after everyone indulged into them :) Something I don't eat but Charan and Zhen love tempura prawns.
This is the tiny baby octopus dish. I tried it for the first time and I must say they are yummy! Joanne however stopped eating them saying how their tentacles remind her of my hair and she feels as if she's eating me! hahaha weird woman she is.
Awwww the love birds looking all lovey dovey after stuffing their faces hehehe.
These are the two musketeers Eddie and Nish. These boys are a bundle of joy and never fail to make me laugh. Eddie with his killer dressing sense and his gentle nature is the ladies man and Nish is the british bloke with the sexy accent and the humour. They make an awesome pair to hangout with.
This is the other lovey dovey couple. Kah Tuck never fails to bully me and his sweet girlfriend Cindy was so happy with the food that she had to pose with it as well.
This is Melissa, She's Charan and Zhen's friend from Kuantan. A sweet girl and super funny I must say. Her and I have some similarities and OMG OMG OMG OMG, WE'RE LIKE SO ALIKE! haha She would add perfectly to Jo and I. Since Jo is BIM, I am BO so Melissa will be called Ness. Hence we are BIM-BO-NESS :) haha
There was so much more food but thats all the pictures that I have :) I'll end with showing you the wonderful Dessert where there were 3 options for the ice-cream:
1. Chocolate chip- It was SO SO SO ORGASMIC
2. Green Tea- Now this was a very different flavour. It was mild and refreshing. I didn't eat it with the red bean paste but it still was one of my favourites I've ever eaten.
3. WASABI flavoured ice-cream was the last choice and the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. I obviously didn't eat it but i tasted it from NISHAL. I have no idea how he could like such an ice-cream. EWWW. I didn't think it was worth a picture either haha.
SO thats it. Our AMAZING buffet. Sadly Jo couldn't come. This is probably our last hangout since we've got midblock, endblock and END SEM exams coming up in a bit. Omg so scary innit?
The buffet was a fun way to release stress and bond with the posse :)
Did I mention that the buffet only cost RM: 43! It was so bloody YUMMY! ALL YOU CAN EAT SALMON. I can still feel the soft salmon melting in my mouth!
This is pixie with the award winning picture of the bill and herself :) haha Boy was she happy! Adios Amigos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment