February 18, 2012

Reality.

We've all been a state where we prefer living in the fantasy world rather than reality. A world where, we're happier and always have good thoughts about everything. I used to once live in that fantasy world til reality hit me.

In reality, we can rationalize better, listen to our mind rather than the heart..and actually do something. No point living in a fantasy, as I've been there and it is sweet but when reality hits in, everything goes bitter.

Since yesterday, I've had this new found happiness and strength that has made me realize that the world can keep moaning and groaning about a prick on their finger by a needle..while there are those who have gotten their whole arm amputated and not complained about it once.

From those special people I have learn't that everyone has their shit to deal with and no one has it easy...but we can make it easier for ourselves to let go of all the complaining and be thankful for the good, the bad and the ugly. After all its all part of life.

I've got a few things I want to do in mind, and I'm going to make sure I do them...

At the moment, I just want to catch up with my studies...cuz I've been SLACKING a lot due to my stupid hormonal issues which I'm on pills for.

I also want to dye the underside of my hair BLUE and get the left sided braided, only 3 braids and dye them blue too. Don't know when I'll do it, but its gonna be pretty soon. Don't know how my college is gonna react but i don't really care either...

I want to bring out the inner me for the world to see cuz I'm tired of the world assuming. I am a  rockstar-boho chick and the worlds gotta see that!

I've found myself and I am happy. thats all that matters!

Amen to that.

This is one of the songs on my playlist at the moment, its TUPAC. Don't we all wish he was alive. Its called: KEEP YA HEAD UP! here's the link..if you wanna listen to it: :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeHZCzaxZ4

I'm out.

No comments: