November 23, 2011
You want a piece of me? Come get some if you dare ;)
Life's been pretty good so far, except for the few sour grapes that come along with it.
For starters, That raspy voice bitch called me AGAIN. But this time only once.
I was sleeping at 11.30 or something and she called. I think she has a serious insecurity problem. Either she's butt ugly and afraid her bf's going to leave her, or her bf is a bloody jerk. What to ya'll reckon?
Well She called me and said my name like this," Chandneyy, Chandneyy!" in her freaky bapuk like raspy voice.
" Flirting again ah, huh. AGAIN. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Yes she screamed like a bitch. the only thing that came out of my mouth was, " You're such a cunt."
I think her English is horrible and doubt she knows what a cunt is, hence she hung up. I called back but all i got was someone picking up and not talking.
This time, I literally laughed. I was flattered that she dedicates her life to me and puts in so much effort to annoy me. But unfortunately for her it just isn't working. I thought it was such a joke, threatening people on the phone like a little pussy. Grow a pair and come in front of me and tell me what you told me the last time.
I'm sure you wont have a jaw left by the time you're done ;)
However the funniest thing is that all the guys I talk to either have gf's who are my friends OR are single. And I'm not into anyone but DAMON SALVATORE from vampire diaries. I realised how much he resembles someone I once knew. In love with Damon, like for real!
The Raspy bitch needs a voice change I swear, boy does she sound like a Bapuk (no offence to Bapuks). I get it that you think I'm better than you in looks and DEFINITELY brains but seriously how childish can you get? I wish you read my blog, I'd love to see what you'll do.
For now, the only thing you're doing is making me laugh...REAL HARD.
You're putting in SO MUCH EFFORT to irritate, annoy and make me angry but all that isn't working and i feel so bad for you, NOT.
I know i sound like a bitch, but sometimes being nice to uncivilized moronic bitches isn't the right thing to do. Sometimes standing up for yourself is the key. I'm taking a stand.
Oh and if i ever do find out who this boyfriend of yours is, I'd like to grab him by the balls,squeeze them so hard till they are numb and he's screaming with excruciating pain and ask him what made him think I'd "chase" a guy like him? Too much ego. Firstly I don't "chase" men, they chase me. I still believe in the golden rule that men should ask women out so I'd NEVER ask a guy out,EVER! Secondly, I have a very exotic and exquisite taste in men, I don't just pick any tom, dick or harry. I pick men who appeal to my soul. Men with hearts of gold (regardless of their stupid attitude at times). Pathetic that your man thinks he's my type. Thirdly, I don't need a guy unlike you who needs a bf there to fill her insecurities and weaknesses. I am independant and very much happy with myself. You should try it for a change Ms.Raspy. From the way you get so pissed and insecure it shows that your bf has either cheated on you or he's a complete douche and you don't trust him. Oh wait, may be both.
If you can't trust the man, do yourself a favour and LEAVE HIM. Saves you all that trouble of attacking women who he is attracted to. In fact you should blame him not the other women. If my bf cheated on me, I would only blame him not the other woman. He should have more will power than that.
That is it from me. I'm grinning like a mad woman right now. I want to see what else you can so Ms.Raspy.
A funny man once said," ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment