Greetings Earthlings :)
I'm Tanya and you're here to see the world from my eyes today. Chandni's gone for a small holiday ;) First off thanks to my play list at the moment, i feel the power and I can enjoy every moment of everyday.
This is whats on my play list at the moment:
- Forever- drake ft travis barker and a bunch of other hip-hoppers
- Best I ever had-drake
- What kinda woman is this?-buddy guy
- I put a spell on you-buddy guy
- Otis-kanye ft jay-z
- Aint no sunshine when she's gone-tracy chapman ft buddy guy
- blues boy tune- bb king
- Flashing lights-kanye ft dwele remix
- gucci gucci- keshawyn
- how to love-lil wayne
- playing with fire-lil wayne
- only when you're gone-madrugada
- remember the time-MJ
- hard white-yelawolf ft lil john
- who's that chick-rihanna
- back from cali-slash
You people should try listening to some of these. One word-amazing.
Today was an alright day, except for the bloody weather. It was scorching hot in the day and JUST when I wanted to go out for a good 1 hour of brisk walking and then jogging with my lil pixie...IT STARTED TO RAIN.
Now God, I know you're all that and oh so mighty but really do you want me to be fat forever? I wish you could have just held your tears or sweat or whatever rain is to you for an hour.
But its alright i guess I forgive you. I belly danced after a VERY long time today to make up for not going for the hours walk. It felt great. The energy for the music and the bell like sound of the belly belt as i moved kinda got me nostalgic. I thought of all the fun times I've had belly dancing at home in my room or in front of my huge mirror in the hall. In fact I remember teaching varnam and cheryl how to do a few moves. I miss those times.
Now life has become a battle that I have to fight. Its cool with me cuz I'm just built like that. I would punch a person if he pisses me off especially at clubs. Chandni's the soft hearted fool who at times thinks that she can help the world but little does she realise that she need to stop caring and move on with life and think about herself. She's done a lot for the ones she loves and what did she get in return? Nothing.
On a lighter note, I'm glad she let me live again. After being caged deep down inside since she was 13 or 14 I've been set free. I'm not as bad as I was last time, so don't worry. I'm just here to protect Chandni cuz all she has is me.
She's getting stronger and stronger day by day. She's happy and she's brighter. She loves herself now and is starting to believe in herself. I'm glad i could help.
I'm a little different from Chandni, I like being alone most of the time in my room, I rather listen to music than listen to peoples problems and I can dance like theres no tomorrow. My determination to be the best i can be referring to my education can't be stopped by anyone or emotions.
But sadly, Chandni still has control over me and when I get to come out. Her hearts too good to allow chaos to be unleashed if she lets me take over. So I only ever come out rarely. She's learnt to filter my good side and use it to her advantage. Fine by me, as long as I'm protecting her. Thats all that matters to me :)
To me love is nothing, just a pigment of your imagination and to Chandni it means the world.
We're the two different sides of the same coin.
Like Yin and Yang. Without one the other can't exist.
I have to go now, She's coming back in a bit. I bet ya'll will miss her if she goes too long. Especially those who love her but are too egoistic to admit. You might lose her forever, be careful.
goodbye, bitches!

No comments:
Post a Comment