November 13, 2011

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet.


This is a picture taken from the last time we went clubbing, finally a picture of Jo and I which she actually LIKES. Lately I've been clubbing A LOT, I think its a phase cuz I've decided not to go out clubbing for the next 6 months. Its so boring now, I feel to old for it to be honest and there's always some sort of drama. Well what is life without drama? haha. Jo is a sweetheart I swear, love her to bits! And my pixie too!

Had the test on Friday, came back Saturday after another night of clubbing at GOSH. It was sadly persian night and as you probably guessed it all of them thought I was persian and you know how it can get. I had to give cockstares at people and tell them to fuck off and stay AWAY from me. I mean just cuz a girl is dancing with another girl does NOT mean that we WANT a guy to dance with us, it just means we're happy without men. So let us be!

Rohit's birthday was on Saturday, and I came back we chilled at home and watched a movie. He was being so sweet and it felt like old times again. Things are getting better. Tonight Dad, Rohit and I are going to chilli's for dinner and then to THE LIBRARY which just recently opened in ss15 for a drink or two :) Some quality family time with the little family I have left.

Mom reached London on Friday safe and sound. And I do miss her. I feel like a foreigner here to study in a different country. HaHa.

I can't wait for dinner tonight with Rohit and Dad. Oddly excited. And about the stupid bitch rebel who came home and left again, I only have one thing to say...Don't you DARE bring anyone home when we're not around cuz the gate isn't going to be open for you. Don't even try! I know you read my blog, for sure you do cuz this is the only way you can connect to me. Hope you're enjoying your shitty lifestyle.

As you all probably know, this is Medusa from  the Greek mythology. She was a gorgon and was supposedly one of the most beautiful maiden a man could set their eyes on. The God Poseidon was in love with her beauty. Some versions of the story go that they were having an affair and Athena caught them and put a curse on Medusa to have snakes for her hair and that no man can ever look at her, cuz if they do they'll turn to stone. Another version is that she was raped by Poseidon and Athena who loved Poseidon blamed Medusa for being too beautiful and seducing Poseidon and so she cursed her. So leonard was telling me that my hair looks like medusa and if i were medusa it would be so cool. I said, NO!! cuz If i was I wouldn't ever be able to get a man cause they'll all turn to stone if they look at me. Leonards solution and answer to this was SO FUNNY. He said Chandni you can always get a man, Just find a BLIND one.

What he meant was a blind man wouldn't look into my eyes in the first place so he wouldn't turn into stone.

I think men should calm down with their drinking, childish really. Oh wells.

I'm heading off now, for dinner and drinks with Rohit and Daddy! :) yayyy cant wait.

adios amigos.

Shout out to Rohit, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" (eventhough we're going out a day late cuz dad wasn't free I'm happy that we are) LOVE YOU BOBO!

:)

No comments: