Today was a Pretty good and simple day. The thing I liked most about it was the power i felt. I felt this flow of amazing energy in me. I studied, wrote my notes, etc. I've been listening to this song, Forever. Its originally by drake and a few other artist, but I heard the Travis Barker version with his drum banging and oh my lord it blew me away. The man can play drums like its a piece of cake. Hey I used to play and to increase the speed of how fast you hit each different drum isn't easy. And I loved him in Blink 182 and he is still amazing. This particular song, gives me the power to defeat the world.
I'll get what I want and when I want it. I know what I have to do and I'll keep doing it. Thats my aim. I want to be someone some day and so I'm completely concentrating on MYSELF and NOTHING ELSE. And you know what it feels good.
That empty feeling inside I always thought would get filled with Love, friends or family. But i realised that that empty space is for me to fill with parts about myself that I learn. And damn, I'm truly content with how life is now. Yes its routine, yes it isn't all happening and filled with drama but heck I LOVE IT like that. The peace it brings to me is amazing.
Today I feel as if I can do ANYTHING. Even FLY :D haha.
I don't think anyone would want to mess with me :) Lets just say I feel gangsta and I aint taking shit for anyone. Today I honestly felt like throwing a punch, to a guy. He got me so pissed off. Lucky for me I have control. If not I think I would have ripped him apart. I just do not like annoying people. pffftttt.
Anyways like I said, Power. Feels good. But I aint gonna let it get to my head like most people do and then screw up. I'm not going to let it take control. Infact I'm going to control it and keep it in limit.
Power is easy to get. The difference between people with power is how good they are at controlling it and not letting it be the controller. Thats the beauty of it.
For now all I have left to say is:
"life is such a f-cking roller coaster then it drops,
but what should I scream for this is my theme park,
my minds shine even when my thoughts seem dark,
pistol on my side you don’t wanna hear that thing talk,
let the Queen talk"
Now go and listen to this song ;) you might feel the power too!
Did i mention, Travis Barker rocks! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment