November 3, 2011

There are always some good looking girls, hanging around this famous place..but this particular one,looked like something from out of space...What kinda woman is this?



The title of this post, is dedicated to Buddy Guy, and awesome blues singer. I gotta say I love the blues they have this souldful feel to them. The voice and the way they play the guitar it just touches every inch of my soul. When I'm down i listen to some catchy blues and it just makes my day. The power of music, is amazing :) The songs called, What kind of woman is this. If you guys have the time for it, do listen to it...the guitar played by Buddy is awesome. Check out BB King, Otis Redding, Stevie Ray Vaughn...amazing they are! Even rappers of today Jay-Z and Kanye were inspired by Otis Redding and have a song called OTIS. Its pretty cool :))


The picture above is of a Phoenix. It symbolizes rebirth, immortality and renewal as the myths state that when a phoenix dies it turns into ashes and a new phoenix is reborn from the ashes itself. It also symbolizes starting a new life or washing away the old. I'm thinking of sketching something related to it but I wanna do the Sparrows first :)


I got my last test results and I got B+. I'm happy cuz i improved from a B for the last 2 tests to a B+. I'm so close to an A- but its uber tough to get there. But I'm working hard to atleast try to get it. My eye is being a bitch to be honest. So annoying. Everyone was saying everyday I look like I've been smoking up Mary Jane and stoning hence I have that weird blur squinty look. I hope it gets better soon and doesn't reoccur. If it does I have to do laser, which would be shit. I'm so cursed, its not even funny anymore.


Mom's going to UK for God knows how long, she says if she could she would stay there for good..but at the moment she isn't sure when she's back, 3-6 months. I'm being abandoned and left all alone in this stupid country with responsibilities of a mother and a sister. Like i don't have enough responsibilities innit? Oh well its Rohit and I now and ofcourse the maid. Dad's always going to be working so he's barely going to be home. I guess I'm going to have more freedom but with all that I have to do I have a feeling I rather have mom stay. But i know she has to go, its urgent. Rohit's birthday is coming up, I want to take him out to sunway to chill with him since mom won't be there. She isn't going to be here for my birthday either. I think I'm not going to do anything for my birthday. 


I actually feel like disappearing for my birthday as in , going out alone and exploring new places. I'll see how that goes. I'm going to be 22 and life feels too long already.haha.


I have EPI test tomorrow and I'm so freaking dead tired that I don't feel like studying.


I am so into this new song I heard on the radio, Gucci Gucci. HaHa now doesn't that remind me of materialistic obsessed people. To be honest, money isn't everything in life. Money comes and goes and trust me I of all people have seen it. If a person lets the greed get to them they aren't going to see the beauty of life.  Anyways back to the song, its awesome! 


My favourite line is : 


Address me as your majesty...Yeah you can kiss the ring, but you can never touch the crown "






And the girl rapping isn't bad. Everyone is thinking of going ROOTZ this Saturday night, but the doctor had 
told me not to go clubbing which means I probably am not going :( 


I want to go dance til I drop dead. Dancing eases any pain, and that is its beauty. I can dance the whole night and I feel great. The next day though is a bitch cuz every muscle in your body will hurt.


Heard The Library opened in ss15 in Subang. Might go there one of these days with Rohit or something just to chill. It would be fun to hangout with family or atleast whats left of my family :)


I'm just grateful I have them.


I better get back to EPI :) 


Adios!




No comments: