October 28, 2011

Running with the wolves.



This picture you see above, was something I drew by combining a few different Native Indian Tribal drawings. Wanted to add an eagle but decided to do a separate one in the future.

Today I've been soul searching and I have to admit it feels good. It feels great to accept things as they are and still move on with life trying to find happiness. When I was a child and a young teen of 13 or 14 I used to write journals. I've got so many little journals with my private stupid little stuff in it till today.

Then came the internet and I started making my blog my personal space where the whole world can see. Actually the link to my blog very few people have and the ones that do, are people who I trust with my life I guess.

Hence at 21, I started writing a journal today. Decided it'll be nice to write a lot of my REAL and DEEP thoughts where no one can actually read them...and let my mind run free.

I'm going to be drawing and sketching a lot more now, it gives me peace.

My eye fucked up during the holiday and this was the WORST holiday ever and I was SCREAMING in PAIN. Had an eye patch for 3 days, the doctor did some micro-puncture thing using a needle and I swear it hurt more than the time i got the injury. Now I'm wearing this contact lens things til tomorrow and then I'll be removing it again. I have to take care of my eye very well now, or the next time this happens its LASER for me.

Damn i wish i could go back in time and NOT play NETBALL for the freaking tournament.

Oh wells, everything is a lesson in life innit?

Yup, I think thats it. I'm out!

No comments: