October 22, 2011
Show me what you've got,bitch!
You see for people who know me, they know I am NOT a slut, NOT a selfish person, NOT the kind of girl who would change boyfriend and definitely NOT a girl who goes for men who ALREADY have girlfriends.
I'm a girl who has principles, dignity, compassion and love. Lately my life has changed tremendously. I've lost a lot of things including people who I care for and I've become different. Of all the people a person would want to mess with, I SHOULD BE YOUR LAST OPTION.
Reason being, my life has changed me and now I live by the rule:
YOU MESS WITH ME, I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN WITH A FIGHT.
And I mean that. Even if it means physical, mental or emotional. Tanya likes it like that, she's built for such things. And trust me, Tanya's ready.
You see at this very moment, I feel like breaking someone's nose. I feel like pinning someone down and disfiguring their face with all my punches. Sadly at the moment that isn't possible hence I'm going to blog.
From about 6.50pm til 7.50pm, I've been getting these annoying calls. The first three were all just me saying:
"Who's this? Helooo? Anyone there? I can't hear you. Heloooo? Can you hear me? "
And to these questions, I got breathing as a reply for the first two calls and then I got a little raspy hello, but when i replied the person put the phone down.
Everything was fine, I just thought someone is bored so their playing pranks.
Called back, to the numbers which were different all 3 times and found out it was a Celebrity Fitness, Lot 10 branch in K.L.
Then the 4th call I got was where it started.
Me: "Helooo, who's this?"
Freak with raspy voice: "Hello you"
Me: " Erm who's this? "
Freak with raspy voice: "Priya..."
Me: "Priya who? from where?
Freak with raspy voice: " SLUT, stay away from my boyfriend. Stop flirting with my boyfriend."
Me shocked and confused: " Who the heck is you boyfriend?"
AND THE BITCH HUNG UP ON ME
THEN SHE CALLED BACK
Me: "Who the heck are you, instead of hiding yourself and threatening me on the phone show me your face and I'll show you what kind of slut I am, I'll teach you a thing or two."
Freak with raspy voice: " SLUT, you are the biggest WHORE in MAHSA, stick to one guy. Stop flirting with my boyfriend. Stick to one.
Me, so angry that I could telepathically set her on fire if i had such powers: "You're the slut and you're the whore who's too freaking scared to tell me who you are. Who the fuck is your boyfriend? I'll make sure I fuck him up when I see him too. Who the fuck does he think he is that a girl like me would want a fucker like that? If you got balls, tell me who you are or come up to my face and tell me this."
Freak with raspy voice: "Don't tell him, Slut...*then she mumbled something*
AND THEN SHE HUNG UP.
THEN SHE CALLED BACK AGAIN
ME: "Heloo slut, you're just jealous that I'm better looking than you and defnitely smarter than you and you're boyfriend probably thinks that too, now fuck you, leave me alone."
I didn't realise that she was also speaking at the same time as I was cuz i was really pissed at her, so all I heard her say before she hung up for the last time was,
Freak with raspy voice: " *mumbles*....Slut......Mahsa.......
So as you can see, She's a coward. And the motherfucker who told her I was flirting with him is a bastard who lost his balls or they probably rolled away. I don't flirt and I am not interested in ANY MAN at the moment and for the next 5 years or may be even more.
I would like to know who that bitch is and give her a piece of me. She might then just understand that instead of acting like a freak on the phone. Threatening through the phone isn't going to scare me, I'm sorry. Come to my face and tell me instead then we'll see who gets knocked out first. I'm not gonna take shit from anyone especially some insecure bitch, who's bf I probably don't know.
I just hope this has nothing to do with anyone I know, especially from MAHSA. Cuz if it is, that persons going down.
Then again, my instinct tells me its got to do with some one I once knew...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment