October 3, 2011

What is and What will be.



Tonight I cry,
Tears of blood,
My hearts ripped open,
No longer numb,
Its pain has been unleashed.

Its rage and bitterness,
Will swallow the world,
It'll take your energy,
And leave you unearthed.

The sorrow I feel,
Is like a wound that never heals,
The pain always remains,
No matter how much you pray, beg or plead.

The sunlight was once so surreal,
And now it burns like fire and is blinding,
Its a burden which keeps us here,
When once upon a time it was guiding.

My vision is unclear,
And I feel weary,
When will this end my dear?
Today, Tomorrow or Never?

What is faith when all is broken?
What is life when loved ones are taken?
What is hope when time is like eternity?
What is, and What will be?

The dark clouds surround me,
Gnawing at my soul,
Tearing small pieces away.
devouring it with delight,
Oh what a sight.

One day all this will change,
The warmth of the sunlight
Will come through again,
And the dark clouds will clear.

The truth is such,
That the pain may never fade,
But you and I,
Just have to become resistant.

Time will tell,
What the future holds,
For now my friend,
Just keep holding on for life,
Never let go.

written by: Chandni Kour Rai

Its not that good, and I tried to put my feeling out the only way I can. But somehow that too now is difficult. Soon i might be left like an empty vessel without any life.
I've never felt so alone in my whole life. I can't feel...I just can't feel the energy.

No comments: