September 29, 2011
Vacío
Test is tomorrow, am I prepared?
Well only the results can tell me how much I actually absorbed. Am just so exhausted.Not just cuz of studying but with life itself.
I've realised, I'm the kind of person..who even among people feels lonely. I've become so empty inside, its not even funny. I mean I have love, I have amazing friends...I have what I need to survive. But yet this emptyness lingers inside. I don't understand why. May be the world ripped my insides apart and ate them all up, leaving me empty...like a vacuum.
Everything is like a tornado. I feel like in the middle of it. I sometimes feel like leaving everything and everyone behind and just concentrating on what I want. I'm tired of pleasing people, tired of taking shit from people...just plain tired.
I think I sound kind of mad, but what can i say? its how i feel.
Life isn't a basket full of flowers, in fact its like an empty casket..looks shiny, polished and good from outside...but there is a rotting corpse on the inside.
I just need a break from everything and everyone.
I wish I could just fly away, from this chaos
Sadly, I doubt its going to happen. But one day when I might erupt, then the world better beware.
Cuz I'm a Ripper. I'll rip everything apart and make sure I kill everything that has hurt me with one blow.
Just one blow....
So if you're on the list, better beware.
Vacio, Vacio, Vacio...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment