September 19, 2011

When the morning light brings in the shadow.




In this life, I've met many people. People who've left an impact on me, people who I remember cuz of random things and people who are weird yet interesting. From the outside, we humans look all the same. But the fact is every person is different. Each persons personality is what makes them. I've met eccentric people, nice people, selfish people, loving people, fake people...you name is and I've met them. But there is a category of people who I call CONFUSED people. These people do things opposite of what they say, they can't be figured out, show a certain character and inside are completely different and do not know what they want in life. These people are the hardest to understand or figure out. I wish God gave me mind-reading powers for a day, it would be so handy. I wouldn't call these people fake, cuz they've incorporated what they do into their personality. Its just how they are. Some are compulsive liars, while others have selfish behaviour and would do anything that makes them happy regardless of if they hurt another person or not.

I know someone who is selfish. Says she needs another chance, says she wants trust but her attitude and actions are completely opposite of what she says. She breaks trust like how we break biscuits, its so easy for her. She lies as if it all really happened...its like a world she lives in. It would almost all be believable except for one thing that shows its all a lie, an act to protect. I wish she would just change all this and work on herself..but wishing is all I can do. I've tried talking, gave a million chances...but as expected, she wasn't grateful..and somehow I think she'll never be.

Breaking things, threatening to commit suicide and screaming at the top of your lungs for every little thing will never help. I wish she could see that by now.

I just wonder, what goes on in the minds of such people..the confused people. Don't know what they want. When they get what they want, don't appreciate it...then lose it and then realize the significance. I mean COMMON THICK HEADED PEOPLE, YOU CAN'T BE THAT DUMB!! These people need to realise that they can't always get what they want. They should take NO as an answer once in a while. Why screw up other people's happiness just to make yourself happy?

People are not toys to be played with emotionally or physically. I am not a toy, neither is anyone else. We have feelings, a heart and most importantly a soul. I'm not doing any wrong, my soul won't be tainted..but yours is going to be tainted for life. Stained with the horrible deeds you've done. You've hurt people you say you love and care for, people who've loved you so much and done so much for you..sacrificed so much and yet you are so ungrateful. Love isn't just a word to be thrown around and neither is family.

Lets say you were put in front of God and asked why you did all this, what would your answer be?

Why did you hurt people?
Why did you play with their trust?
What did you get out of it?
Were your friends there in the end?
Are you happy now?
Why do you say you love a person and then you hurt them?

Why? Why? Why?

These are the questions that such confused people should ask themselves and ponder about til they get an answer.

I absolutely dislike confused people. They irritate me.




I'm just glad I'm still sane,unlike them. :)

No comments: