September 17, 2011

Food for the Soul.



Its amazing how people pent up sadness, frustrations and all their problems up inside them. Yes I'm one of those people too. I'm always generally happy, always smiling or laughing about stupid things. I in fact am also the one who's teased and generally makes people laugh. Like a clown or a joker. But behind my smile there are a lot of hidden secrets.

I had a heart to heart talk with someone special. I felt so comfortable and so relaxed because i think the person had such an aura. A calm, soothing kinda aura which is warm and puts a person at peace. I actually was really upset with a lot of things in life and for the first time ever, I teared and then ended up crying and let all that pain out. All this while I always felt alone, even in a crowd of friends or in a crowd of people. But for the first time in a long time, I felt like I wasn't alone and someone understood me. This someone wasn't just anyone, it was someone special and close to my heart.

I realised we both weren't so different, except the way we reacted to things. This person, always is happy no matter what life brings him, thinks and tries to work on things. While I think a lot, let sadness get to me and try to find a solution in the midst of blaming myself for stuff i haven't even done. I learn't a lot from this person and this person has become an inspiration to me, a guide a person who truly understands my pain and what i go through. May be we've both been through different things, but the feelings we have towards them are the same.

Thank you for the courage and support. I felt great letting it all out and felt so much lighter. My headache not only went away i felt much more stronger and positive. I never thought i could cry in front of anyone or let out my troubles as I've always been afraid of being a burden, cuz in the past I've been associated to and indirectly told that I am a burden. But now, I can let my troubles out and not be afraid anymore. Its amazing.

I've matured even more in the past few months. I've become a more positive person, I can separate my emotions with my studies and I'm becoming more stronger. I'm heading the right way, and its thanks to god and of course that special person...for without thy, my soul would have lacked soul food and my life would have lacked happiness and I would have been where I was before...a 6 foot deep dark pit. I love God and I love that special person too.

So Thank you. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
It was like a meditation for me, an amazing meditation session. I look forward for more of these heart to heart talks.

To people out there who are keeping everything locked up inside you're hearts, there are people out there who will understand. There are people who will fill you're emptiness but you have to have the patience to wait til you find that person or wait til the person finds you. never give up on life, and let the heaviness out. It feels much better and your heart, soul and mind feel lighter.

As light as a halogen balloon :)

No comments: