April 17, 2011

Twilight Zone



There was a time when i believed that everyone in this world is free.As I grew older I realised that freedom was just a word nothing more. Yes in our world, we have the freedom to speak, the freedom to think and the freedom to do what we want...but are we really free?

Every person in this world feels caged in a certain way.I am sure of that. I personally feel trapped and suffocated in this hustle bustle world. I am free to a certain extent but  not completely. Sometimes negativity can be so harsh that you feel chained to it. Not because you want to, but because you have no choice.

A lot of the time, I wished I could just be free from the everyday crap I have to listen to, I mean I am not a psychologist nor a psychiatrist...I am a human being. I don't want to know all these petty problems people sob about which they themselves have caused upon them. If it were something you are helpless towards I would have understood but hey, you could do something about it but your not.

Calling up a person and complaining about people to me, isn't going to make a difference. I am the only one who tolerates and I have no idea why. Joanne said that she doesn't understand why I feel so obligated to care and help people who don't give a damn about me. Well honestly I just am made that way, even until now i have no idea why...

There are however some truly amazing people I've met throughout my life which i can never forget. You know who you all are and i am thankful you guys exist. You've made this bumpy ride pretty smooth many times. You are all amazing and special in your own way and i love that.

From this life, you can't expect much...you just gotta keep going and passing the tests from God i guess.

Wonder how I'm doing in God's books?

No comments: