April 19, 2011
Unexpected much?
Wow, surprisingly you deleted me off from your life. Was it that easy to throw away a friend who shared so much with you? I guess your intentions were different and you couldn't understand how much I cared. Its alright. One day you will, just like the rest have. I am honestly sorry for what I have done, like I've said before, it wasn't my intention and I didn't do it on purpose. Whatever you think of me, is fine with me...just as long as your happy and taking care of yourself. you'll always be in my prayers and I want you to know you were an amazing friends, I've never met anyone like you and I know I never will.
The only part of you left are the pages of your life that you write, and I guess thats how I'll keep in touch with you. Eventhough you might not want to keep in touch with me.
I know and God knows that I'm just a soul who's intentions are good.
If you couldn't accept that, and you need your time...fine by me.
But the decision I've made, has made me happy...and I don't regret it one bit. I just regret letting someone get to me like you did.
As suddenly as you came, you left all of a sudden as well.
Friend-ships can sink huh...
Its proven to me.
Told you I was self destructive.
One thing for sure, You've hurt me,deeply.
But i forgive you, cuz i still think you are worth the forgiveness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment