April 16, 2011
Tera chehra jab nazar aaye...
Sometimes things are just meant to be the way they turned out. Its really hard to explain. I'm just a soul who's intentions are good and yet i get misunderstood. Maybe it was my mistake. I didn't know that i hadn't moved on. I'm human too. I'm weak and I guess the little love i get i want to keep it...cuz the truth of the matter is, I don't get love or care...infact i always give it.Always have and always will. I've become empty. May be I'm not meant to be happy, may be its the bad karma i did in my past life...whatever it is...I have to face it. If i'm meant to get hurt again..I will. Nothing in this universe can stop that. I'm going through alot and so many more things have happened. I never compared the pain of losing a loved one forever to what I am going through. Death is a million times more painful. I felt the bitterness and the pain, and i honestly wish i could take it all, absorb it like a sponge. Even if it meant dying, I would have. Sadly i can't all I do is pray. NOT OUT OF PITY, never! I myself never have wanted pity hence i don't pity. I pray cuz I care and I felt the specialness.
An uncut, unpolished rock isn't seen of any value. But most of the time people don't realise that that exact rock could be an uncut, unpolished diamond. Well I can see that diamond behind all the dirt, and I wish others could too.
I am a torn and a depressed soul. I am destructive to everything around me. And i never wanted to destroy people i care for. Its a very hard thing to explain, In fact i've got no words for it.
All i can say is, I'm just a soul who's intentions are good.Please god don't let me be misunderstood.
I rather be hated, scolded than a person hating himself for nothing. I am the twisted one, the one who has lost herself and her faith in herself.
God is my only hope, I hope I don't lose him too.
I'm really sorry, my intentions weren't to hurt anyone.
Well i hope karma comes and hits me hard for the pain i've inflicted. i will take it open handedly cause i know i deserve it.
Yes I am stupid, Yes I am dumb...I am whatever you want me to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment