April 2, 2011

Cassius and Brutus :)


Well as everyone probably knows, Raffy passed away sometime ago. But Mr.Mustard who is like the most awesome person in the world that I've met...bought me 2 new terrapins!! :D YAYYY!!!

They are called Cassius and Brutus, after the characters of Shakespeare from Julius Caesar one of his famous plays. I thought the fact that Mr.Mustard actually got me those was so sweet of him. Its the thought that i felt was so special :) Thank You you silly man!!!

Its funny how we were once strangers and now we are such good friends :)

And yes I do love the terrapins, they are bloody cute!
Cassius is the more dominating one, he is active and swims around and oh likes to get on top on brutus (as if he's humping him) for some reason...

Brutus is the quiet one, he likes to stay in one place most of the time, with his eyes closed. He does walk around sometimes and hides under the little bridge in their container.

I'll post up pics as soon as possible :)

PS: Thank you again, it means alot to me!

No comments: