March 15, 2011

In my past,you on the other side of the glass..Of my memory's museum, I'm just saying, Hey Mona Lisa, come home..you know you can't Rome without Caesar..Flashing Lights, Flashing lights.


Today I studied my heart out :) Pharmaco and Patho! from 12 sumfin til 4.30pm. Ya i know right, Imma Rockstar \m/

Then Priya a.k.a the food junkie had her posting today and sshe didn't eat anything the whole day. So when she came back at arnd 5 we went to JayaOne to eat. Wait I had tuna sandwiches so Priya was the one eating! I love it when priya eats food, she makes it look so good and the fact she's so skinny and can eat so much makes me so happy! :D haha.

Anyways, so she ordered her seafood carbonara pasta, and we ordered a wedges with cheese sauce to share. I felt a little off today so I decided to get a long island. Most of friends would be cursing at me saying, "chandni when we ask you to drink with us you say no, but u rather drink alone? thanx la chand"
Haha sign of a loser or an alcoholic? well one thing for sure I aint no alcoholic...just a loser!


Well the first Long island that came was FREAKING STRONG, SO BITTER and just not my thing, so I asked the guy to add more juice.


The waiters face looked confused, and he was prolly thinking:


" Woah! First time a customer actually is asking for less alcohol...something is definitely wrong here."


I replied:
"haha, no its cause I don't drink...usually.." 


Then i thought what a dumb thing to say when I actually ordered a cocktail and it contains alcohol obviously. When he returned, i tasted it, yes it was less stronger but still too strong for me..bitter!


To heck with that, I decided to just drink it anyway. When life hands you something, make the best of it!


I was fine til i came back to hostel! I felt heavy headed and hyper! :D

So I started to think about a few things. Well recently a friend of mine, who is like a brother to me..stopped talking to me.

Why? Well I myself do not know. I don't see a reason for him to stop talking to me. You wanna know something else, he deleted me off facebook even. Didn't reply my texts . When i approached him face to face. Well the first time, when i didn't know he had a problem with me I said HI waved and smiled my usual big fat smile, He just made a quick fake smile, waved half-heartedly and walked off. I was actually crossing the road to see him, but he just walked off. Ok i thought something was wrong, but then i thought it was lunch time and maybe he was going with his friends.

the second time, well it was in the library.. I tried talking to me and he just took a different route to avoid me. I thought hey something is definitely wrong. Well I tried talking to him but I was like, i better do it where there isn't such a huge audience so I let it go.

The third time, well i was walking out of the door from the swimming pool floor after gym and i saw him walking in to the same door. This time i took desperate measures. I stood in-front of the door and I wouldn't let him go through. I had 2 other friends with me..(who he said hi to as usual) i kept pushing him from moving towards the front of the door but him being bigger he managed too, shove me aside and force his way through.

This time i felt really hurt. It was as if someone smashed a glass bottle on my face, which caused my heart to shatter. He was a great friend, a good brother and a hilarious guy, why the sudden anger?

Whatever happened that night, wasn't my fault. I can't control another person's mind and their actions. It wasn't cuz of me the person was there. In fact before that night i didn't even speak to that person. I know what the person and his friend did was wrong, which i made sure they apologized to the 2 that they shouted at. I made one of them call the victims of the whole incident and apologized. I also said sorry, even though I know it wasn't my fault but cuz it was related to me and part of my problem. The 2 are ok with me, so why isnt this fwen of mine? He didn't even get shouted at, and I said sorry to him for the stupid things one of the idiots said.

I did the best I could do to fix what happened and things aregood between me and those two friends. What I didn't like was this brotherly fwen of mine doesn't reply my text, DELETED me off FB, doesn't talk to me when i approach him. What else does he want from me? I mean if i am wrong and you feel that way please do tell it to me on my face, a real friend would do that.

He knows what i go through everyday and how life can be so depressing for me, yet he can pull this kind of thing it hurts me. I feel worthless, as if my friendship wasn't worth it. Yeah may be trouble is always around me but not cause i ask for it, sometimes it just happens. I think negative things get attracted to me for some reason. All i want is for that person to come up to my face, tell me what wrong I am doing and i would accept it if its wrong. But I mean if I am wrong, then why not come and tell me? Why run away and not even look at me?

Well I'm hurt, yes I am. i didn't think the friendship was this weak, that it took one incident to make that person run away. ONE INCIDENT. Friendship isn't supposed to be that way. And I mean we are like brothers and sisters. You protected me from freaks, talked to me when i was down and made me laugh at the stupidest things.

Reason I am hurt is cause the way the person threw my friendship in the dustbin in a split second. My god.Yes it hurt me.

What ever is it, I hope the person realizes or at least lets me talk to him and ask him whats up.
Cuz I think I'm already having enough shit, I don't need more.

but for now, I am not going to bug the person...leave him be. If he wants to talk he will. Hey i tried hard enough I don't think I have to keep trying and making a fool out of myself and making the personnot talk to me even more innit?

But yeah bottom line, I am hurt( omg i have repeated this so many times already)...and I didn't expect this. I thought friendship was supposed to be better than that?

I might have to start moving people i care about out of my life, in case they get hurt...or atleast keeping them confused about whats going on with me. I have to ponder on this thought for a longer time though. I'm starting to see that there is something wrong with me may be? I don't know? hmmmm
I realized everything I am, and the darkness that is trying to engulf me...ends up trying to engulf people around me. Hence a shout out to all those people who are a part of my life right now. Start running away, before my unnecessary, burdening, complicated life gets to you. No I wouldn't blame you for running away, cuz i would love to myself..sadly i'm stuck in it and I have to make the best of it...So i love it no matter what happens. But you my dear friend have a choice?


Choose whatever makes you happy, after all If you are happy.. I am too :)


( a drink really does make all that bottled stuff inside to come out into the open haha)

No comments: