March 16, 2011

99,999 questions, 5.09am, but no answers.





What am i doing?
Where am i heading?
Have I lost faith?
Or has faith lost me?
Do i have a future?
Does life have to always be this hard?
Will i ever find what I am looking for?
Why am i such a burden?
Am i losing myself?
Why am i falling into the dark hole?
When will the light save me?
What is going to happen to my loved ones?
Why can't some people in particular leave me alone?
Is this karma?
When will i see the point of thing?
So who's going to run away next?
Is there a purpose of everything occuring all at the same time?
Why am i losing focus on what i want?
Will i be leaving this country?
When will my loved ones be cured?
I wonder if the pain my loved ones have will ever go away?
I wonder if life's just a small globe, while people outside shake it on purpose and laugh at us to see how we suffer?
Wonder how people in japan are?
How is Japan surviving?
How am i surviving?
Why does no one want to share the weight?
Why are some people so self-centered?
Why am i so selfless?
Will i find a person who would want to share their life with me?
Will anyone ever want to share my life with them, no matter how shit it can be?
Will i ever find true love?
Is my soulmate around me?
Why so i have to please people all the time?
Is my brother ok, or is he just dealing with things this way?
Is my sister depressed secretly?
Wait maybe I am depressed too?
Are people really who they seem to be?
Is there anyone out to get me?
Are friends really who they say they are?
What are friends?
Am i not attractive?
Why can't i be skinny?
Is life always this unpredictable?
Will i have to give up something i love to do?
Is all this my fault?
Do i think to much?
Why do i feel like disappearing for a while?
Can I runaway to the mountains to meditate?
Do I need to go on a trip to find myself?
Why is there so much in my head?
Why are my shoulders tired and wearing away after carrying so much weight?
Why am i even up this late?
Why is there no answer?
Why are there so many more questions on my head?
Why can't i stop thinking?

Why am I so helpless?

No comments: