February 12, 2011

There she goes, there she goes again...



This is completely random BUT, I want to learn how to play the drums all over again! I've forgotten how to play to be honest, cuz its been like 4 years since the last time I used to go for band practices. Haha yes, I was actually in an all girls band called Ambrosia :)

What does Ambrosia mean?
Ambrosia is the food for gods, thought to confer immortality.They say the food was where the olympian god's preserved their immortality. Yes that is why we named our band, very exotic innit?

Well I used to play the drums, Serina used to be the guitarist and back-up vocalist, Christi was the lead vocalist. haha. We even had our own songs, one of them that i remember was Weeping Willow.

Those were the days, when I was in school and life was easy. We could relax, study last minute and still score A's, we didn't know the real world like how we do now, and things were like stories with happy endings.

Yes there was the usual drama between friends, and those competitive petty games we used to play and ofcourse the gossip that people loved...but it wasn't at all like now.

Many people have grown up, and moved on and left such problems of petty nature back in high school, but others til today haven't had the guts to actually try to grow up or even face the world. These people do annoy me but I think I'm a little too mature for such childish games.

The old folks say, that school is the best time of your life. For now I would agree, but I wonder if that would change when i start working. Maybe College or Uni might be the best time of my life then?
Only time can tell...



Oh and the hair proves it :) haha I'm a rockstar baby! \m/

PS: I've decided to remove the R from Raphael R. Rai, cuz it ruins raffy's cuteness! Hence Now RAFFY is known as RAPHAEL RAI ONLY :D

No comments: