February 10, 2011

I'm over it like I said I would be :)

(love taking pictures of clouds, and i love the colours here)

Today I've been enlightened and I just suddenly realised( like I always do )that things happen for a good reason. I always knew that and believe in it strongly but today i felt the effect of this after a very long time :) It feels awesome, to be honest!

I came to stay over with Charan and Zhen Ru and to study with them and I wasn't feeling too well so i thought a change from the hostel would be great :)

We went jogging/brisk walking for an hour...it was awesome! Had a great dinner prepared by Charan's mom which she had given them to bring here all the way from kuantan and O.M.G it was awesome! Charan made this sardine scrambled egg and it was yummy!

I'm stronger than ever now, and I want to fight against the negativity in my life which likes to hit me again and again and again. In fact I've realized I'm going to fight it with positivity..after all good always wins. Things will always try to knock you off your feet til you slam your face in the ground, but its up to us to fight back and try to put that thing to the ground, or at least defend ourselves. Nothing is perfect, we are all humans we all make mistakes, difference between a loser and a winner is:

Pessimist: Counts all the mistakes in his/her life and never forgets, thinks that the mistakes were NOT his or her fault, complains about how life is useless, and is ungrateful for everything.

Optimist: Realises the mistakes made,LEARNS from the mistake, admits that it was his/her fault or partial involvement, is happy and grateful about everything and enjoys the small things in life that matter.

I know I'm the optimist;) And i Win at the end of the day!

God has shown and taught me a lot, indirect lessons that i have learnt are many and I am thankful. After all they are all happening for a good reason, and if it didn't happen to me, it would happen to someone else who wouldn't be able to handle it and so I rather be the person who gets such things cuz God probably knows that i can tolerate all this. Patience is being tested and so is strong will, and so far I'm doing great :)

Life is very beautiful, we just have to see the bits and pieces that make it beautiful and ignore the unwanted things that make you feel upset. There comes a time in life of a person, when they grow up. Some people reach that phase of life, while others don't.

Thankfully I've grown up and that God is always there with me. He shines his light on me showing me the path that I should take and truly I am grateful. Many times I've prayed and my prayers have been answered and that shows me that even though I can't hear god's voice, I can feel it in my heart and soul. 

Seeing is NOT always believing. Trust me all the best things in life cannot be seen, but can be felt through your soul. Its amazing how they feel when you truly feel them from your heart and let the happiness run through your veins, like a fish in the sea.

I am so grateful that I am who I am today, and nothing can change that. Reason being I'm not a bad hearted person and I've been through things that would have killed others. But these same things have made me strong, tolerant, patient, positive and a fighter.

They say all good things in life come in small sizes, Well happiness comes in small doses everyday. You can't always be happy.

 But then again, if you were always happy would you appreciate happiness at all?

No comments: